Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Additonal info about SWORD
- during the timeskipp Sengoku made contact with 1 of the strawhats and talked him/her into joining SWORD!!
My top 3 guesses are
- Zoro so he can become the worlds greatest bounty hunter
- Nami because she has relation with bellemere
- Jinbe due to formally being employed by the world government

My top 3 guesses are
- Zoro so he can become the worlds greatest bounty hunter
- Nami because she has relation with bellemere
- Jinbe due to formally being employed by the world government
How can you forget Sogeking.
Franky is probably the best shipwright in the new world right now.
Sanji is royal blood and if takes command over Germa one day bro is a walking army for Swords.
Robin is valuable to every fuckin person on Starwhats.
Chopper is probably next to Dr kureha.

Only person i can't come up with any reason for them to talk is luffy. Bro is really brain dead.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
How can you forget Sogeking.
Franky is probably the best shipwright in the new world right now.
Sanji is royal blood and if takes command over Germa one day bro is a walking army for Swords.
Robin is valuable to every fuckin person on Starwhats.
Chopper is probably next to Dr kureha.

Only person i can't come up with any reason for them to talk is luffy. Bro is really brain dead.
Zoro is luffys closet Friend also would be extreme diff fight(insane amount of impact)
Nami would be insane impact as well as luffy fought for her constantly and wouldnt have the heart to fight
Jinbe saved luffys life so many times much more than the other strawhats (also would be the 2nd closest fight only beaten by zoro)

Zoro is luffys closet Friend also would be extreme diff fight(insane amount of impact)
Nami would be insane impact as well as luffy fought for her constantly and wouldnt have the heart to fight
Jinbe saved luffys life so many times much more than the other strawhats (also would be the 2nd closest fight only beaten by zoro)
Zoro was also with Mihawk during the timeskip another World Government dog

I mean he already gave those so i didn't.