Wanji transformed to mythical fiery bird is imminent :pepebusi:
I still say Judge already has the Garuda fruit Oda hid his brows until Nika reveal, he ends up having godbrows. We're told Mythical Zoan can take over a users will with their own (though I really really really don't want to excuse Judge, it might explain Sora marrying him before), and ... it's not like we've ever seen him swim. Only thing missing is the cloud, and can a mythic-Zoan stay awakened all the time?

- Garp drops into the place and catches his ship, all the fodder pirates are defeated
- Pizarro was severely damaged by Garp's attack, because he's one with the island
- Vasco Shot attacks Garp, but Garp complely ignore his attack and walks away and knocks him out with CoC
- Garp and Coby reunite and Coby says he has to rescue Moria, Garp makes a confused face
- The other part of the chapter is about Dragon, but I won't spoil it

To me its like a deja vu to when 1053 came out. 1 month of people riding Aramaki HARD because he defeated some fodder and injured commanders(though I admit even I was hyped for him back then). I just wonder if they will dump Garp like they did with green bull if he loses this battle
Ryokugyu is a completely different characrer, he's an evil, obnoxious celestial dragons dickrider that would be ready to genocide a country just so the fleet admiral can praise him, he was asking to get reality checked. Even then the intervention of the most wanked in the series is what cucked him out
Garp the MC's grandpa, respected by Pirate King Roger and WSM Whitebeard themselves, and much more sympathetic overall, even his objective is noble, saving his kind-hearted protegee.
On top of that Oda tend to treat "good people" better
Garp may lose this one (but there are plenty of way this could happen, like BB pirates playing dirty) but it's doubtful he won't look good til the end.

Last edited: