Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
im agree with @Seth Rollins though, im not care that much about her appearance, imagine if Yamato not mimicking Oden and wearing a woman attire/outfit.:catblush:
+ her own goal in life. She would be such a good character.

I hope Scabbards will fucking deny her like a customer in a shop. I hope Kin'emon won't allow his Lord's greatest enemy child to praise Oden.
Post automatically merged:

Too bad i always look the character in their face lol..no matter what appearance she have still like nami tho...and do you think she will keep that appearance when she board on luffy ship?nah mate
Drizzt nailed it easily.

Oda won't allow another female to join the crew because Nami needs to do her thing with the figurines.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
They are irrelevant and weak rn.
We need Admirals. We need fire power.
Who's going to fight Yonko?
Tontatas?
i dont think navy will came to wano though, because
  • They have to split the forces for defending Mariejois + Marine HQ and for defending Alabasta and we knew Blackbeard might going after Uranus which is in Alabasta.
  • Its been a week since the abolition of warlords system, and we dont know they suceed in capturing Warlords or not.
  • I assume they only succeed in capturing Hancock and maybe Buggy D. Clown, i dont see they succeed capturing Mihawk and Weevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.