Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Seth.. you know Pretty well i am more than friendly with People, be very carefull before i or my Team goes into Action, we do so much before taking bans into discussion and i really get alot of Critics for that. But then, there Comes a Point where we have no other choice and we Need to take that Action. And then, when we are in Need to give punishments, the People come at me to reduce or delete this punishment? :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth.. you know Pretty well i am more than friendly with People, be very carefull before i or my Team goes into Action, we do so much before taking bans into discussion and i really get alot of Critics for that. But then, there Comes a Point where we have no other choice and we Need to take that Action. And then, when we are in Need to give punishments, the People come at me to reduce or delete this punishment? :josad:
Oh, it was actually a funny reply from me. I'm not some protester don't worry I understand the action you need to take.

When his ban expires if I can ask?

ps. Was it really a ban for the Hentai pictures? xD?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I mean from this thread. I knew he wasn't banned like from the forum.

Btw. How's your workout rn? Some special goals or typical self-care and etc?
Ok, got confused, sorry. Here he is banned till 12. September. So around amonth. And yes, cause of hentai, which got posted again and again and again and again...

Workout is going well. Right now the Goal is to lose weight more, until i Change it to muscle growing more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.