Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
:risicheck:
After careful investigation and analyzing @Lebrent's speech pattern and behavior, I have reached the following conclusions : he is either
- a 12-year old genius hacker or
- a 20-year old hikkikomori with inferiority complex

It's hard to believe in the 1st one considering the underground biz going on with the spoilers, but that's the best lead for now...

As one of his followers I will try to undercover the truth

I actually had a theory back in the day that when Monet died her DF was transferred to one of Nami's mikan. Nami with the snow fruit would've been badass.
No, It wouldn't have. Such an awesome DF going to the likes of that Nami, What a huge waste.
Monet isn't dead either.
Post automatically merged:

After careful investigation and analyzing @Lebrent's speech pattern and behavior, I have reached the following conclusions : he is either

It's hard to believe in the 1st one considering the underground biz going on with the spoilers, but that's the best lead for now...

It's the latter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

@T.D.A already proved him wrong few times.

I'd go for 12 yo with inferiority complex instead:suresure:

JK.

Who knows what this guy is planning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.