Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

nah i donโ€™t think so blackbeard eating 2 was already a big deal it wouldnโ€™t make sense if another character eats 2 as well it would take away from blackbeard
I meant a character dying from eating two devil fruits, since that's what's suposed to happen but we never got to see it! You would think we would have seen an idiot try that at least once, even trying to copy Blackbeard.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Do you guys think we will get to see a character eating two devil fruits (gone wrong) at some point?

:bamathink:
I actually think that Blackbeard's future loss might be connected to his cockiness. He might study DF's and etc but maybe there is this one thing that he doesn't know. Maybe he realized how to eat and use 2 DF's but actually don't know the side effects.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
nah i donโ€™t think so blackbeard eating 2 was already a big deal it wouldnโ€™t make sense if another character eats 2 as well it would take away from blackbeard
He said gone wrong Tobra.

Obviously people have tried before.

I meant a character dying from eating two devil fruits, since that's what's suposed to happen but we never got to see it! You would think we would have seen an idiot try that at least once, even trying to copy Blackbeard.
oh my bad

it would actually be cool to see how they die like is it like poisoning? chocking? or they just drop dead

Status
Not open for further replies.