Status
Not open for further replies.
SO PEOPLE EXCUSE FOR LAW FIGHTING YONKO IS BECAUSE LAW GOT JUMPED BY YC3 LEVEL AND DIAMANTE LEVEL CHARACTER BUT HE CAN FACE A YONKO NOW EVEN THOUGH A YONKO NEG DIFF DOFFY + DIAMANTE IN ONE SECOND

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

LAW DIDNT GET JUMPED DURING HIS FIGHT WITH DOFFY ON THE BRIDGE DOFFY BROUGHT HIS ASS BACK SOLO AND SHOT HOLES IN HIM

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

LAW GOT HIS ARM CUT OFF BY DOFFY BEFORE LUFFY ARRIVE TO SAVE HIM WITH COC KICK

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

BUT NOW HE IS FIGHTING YONKO BUT IT MAKES SENSE

:stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop:
Cap. As I stated before. He got jumped by both fujitora and donflaminngo. He then continued to sustain damage from that point on

It is not made evident that Killer did more than Kidd genius. You’re making shit up. He had the same reaction to both their attacks and Kaido even comments on Luffy Kidd and Law being able to hurt him after they attack him.

Give me proof that Killers attack did more damage. Where was it implied or shown? I don’t want your own opinion on whose methods you thought were more effective. I want actual proof. Oda did nothing to show Kidd did any less damage than Killer. Get over it.
Great thanks. Cuz by doing this you equally showed me that you have zero proof of even showing kidd outperform killer. I didn't need to waste my time. You also showed how kidd was never highlighted or singled out for doing anything to kaido (same with killer). And that the white eyed scene was also lack luster in comparison to pre ryou luffy making dragon kaido white eyed
Post automatically merged:

but its kinda different i think because Zoro was blocking the attack not trying to dodge
He REACTED quicker than the rest could have. Nothing should be faster than law teleportation. The problem is that law could not perceive and thus could not ready quick enough

So basically you think Killer did more than Kidd because you personally like his method of damaging more lol. Because I can assure you no where in the manga was it stated nor implied that Killer did more damage than Kidd. Kaido had the same reaction to Slam Gibson, Gamma Knife, and Sonic Scyther. You saying Killer did damage but not Kidd is flat out head canon. Prove it.

Some of y’all act like Kaido literally said, “Kidd you are the only one up here not damaging me.” Use your brain. If Kidd was the only Supernova not damaging Kaido I can assure you that Oda would make it very clear through Kaido’s words or reactions. Instead Kaido has the same reaction to all their attacks. Stop spewing head canon.
Don’t argue with him he’s delusional.

Great thanks. Cuz by doing this you equally showed me that you have zero proof of even showing kidd outperform killer.
Difference is, I never said Kidd did more damage than Killer. Because there is no proof that he did. You were the one saying Killer did more damage than Kidd without any proof. Just your own head canon interpretation.
You also showed how kidd was never highlighted or singled out for doing anything to kaido (same with killer).
Never said he was. You might have been talking to someone else about that point. Stay on topic, I know it’s hard because you have no proof for your actual argument but please.
And that the white eyed scene was also lack luster in comparison to pre ryou luffy making dragon kaido white eyed
Go back and read chapter 923. G3 Luffy was not making Kaido scream in pain. Kidd and Killers attacks in 1002 were. You keep on showing me that you don’t read. I’m the one whose had my time wasted lol
Post automatically merged:

It's only an argument if he presented a point in the first place. And since he can't show me a panel proving his point then he is just as delusional
Do you know how to read? I was never trying to prove that Kidd did more than Killer so why would I need panels? You’re the one who needs proof genius. I’ve already shown you proof that Oda did nothing to show any difference between the effectiveness of Kidd and Killers attacks.

Difference is, I never said Kidd did more damage than Killer. Because there is no proof that he did. You were the one saying Killer did more damage than Kidd without any proof. Just your own head canon interpretation.

Never said he was. You might have been talking to someone else about that point. Stay on topic, I know it’s hard because you have no proof for your actual argument but please.

Go back and read chapter 923. G3 Luffy was not making Kaido scream in pain. Kidd and Killers attacks in 1002 were. You keep on showing me that you don’t read. I’m the one whose had my time wasted lol

Hmmmm let me go back to my statements because I am quite sure I said the words "OUTPERFORMED". Never used the words or stated that killer was stronger.

Because you know....... A person can OUTPERFORM another person without being stronger than said person.

And that's cap on the luffy part but no worries I will provide pics

Status
Not open for further replies.