Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your opinion and yes most religions have corrupt leaders or are used for evil but that considers everything that mankind touches. The pure teachings are mostly forgotten. I think it’s always an egoistic and restrict view to think that matter is everything and that there’s nothing greater than that , just my opinion
Post automatically merged:

Let’s talk about something else, Aliens :kata:
Most of the religions are just dogma that tells that its the only true path to God, which I seriously despise. I believe that is the reason we have terrorism and rabid missionaries running around harvesting poor souls

Most of the religions are just dogma that tells that its the only true path to God, which I seriously despise. I believe that is the reason we have terrorism and rabid missionaries running around harvesting poor souls
My elders always said that there is one God but many paths which lead to him. I was always raised with that view, I try to read all holy books and even spiritual ones. My favourite book is one of a Greenlandic shaman

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I will never forget the legendary thread in Oj back then for chapter 871, like everyone hyped Ichiji and the Vinsmoke before the chapter 871 coming out back then. Chrono believe that Sanji was the one who facing Katakuri, Sanjikun believe that Ichiji was equal to Katakuri and other people believe Luffy was able to beat Big mom back then, the shitstorm after the chapter come out? Never forgetting that moment, I have even few screenshots:

KaiserSanji(great user back in oj):

@Bogard trashtalking to Sanjikun and Chrono:

@Bogard we have so much fun that week remember xd?

Someone with making fun about Ichiji:

Baba a user from OJ, was really a great dude, sadly he isn´t here in WG:

@Den_Den_Mushi was kinda disappointed like me and Darkwitch that Compote didn´t get her shine during the teaparty(hate it until now...)

@Topi Jerami back then as Vinsmoke fanboy who admit his huge L and fear the Big mom pirates power with calling them as beasts:

:suresure::suresure:
@Kuro Ashi as one of the most fair and good Sanji fan back then, he was the one who not believe in Katakuri vs Sanji, for me one of the best Sanji fans overall:

And for the last me and @Buusatan94 , already fanboys of the Big mom pirates back then...

:josad::josad:
Men these memories, can remember how even @Sentinel, @Jo_Ndule and co laugh their ass that day, one of the best one piece chapters in terms for a fandom, that week was kinda funny as hell and I not gonna forget that moment(that chapter and chapter 923 where pure gold).
@Bogard needs to go back to that avy

Dude probably having the best time. People are having fun and playing around with satanism a lot nowadays. 3 different satanic shit trended yesterday and today. With people being in full support. Twitter is literally filled with people saying Heaven is dull and they'd rather go to hell and have fun....

The mind of youth is being corrupted....
They corrupted the minds of the youth, inserted several different agendas, this new disgusting wave of pedophilia as well, all while preaching acceptance of all kinds of demographics.

people saying Heaven is dull and they'd rather go to hell and have fun....
This. What the actual fuck :kaidowhat:
Also the ones that reach for religious tolerance and acceptance are the same groups that mock those that try to say their spiel about their religions. We live in the age of hypocrisy and charlatans. Or maybe it's always been this way.

There's a lot I could say, I should stop myself; we need a group chat amongst some of us Muslims.

Dude probably having the best time. People are having fun and playing around with satanism a lot nowadays. 3 different satanic shit trended yesterday and today. With people being in full support. Twitter is literally filled with people saying Heaven is dull and they'd rather go to hell and have fun....

The mind of youth is being corrupted....
Sad truth. Satanism is cool now... I wonder what's next? Maybe a decade from now and that's me being generous, the cool thing would be to hold open prayers for satan on the streets.

They corrupted the minds of the youth, inserted several different agendas, this new disgusting wave of pedophilia as well, all while preaching acceptance of all kinds of demographics.

This. What the actual fuck :kaidowhat:
Also the ones that reach for religious tolerance and acceptance are the same groups that mock those that try to say their spiel about their religions. We live in the age of hypocrisy and charlatans. Or maybe it's always been this way.

There's a lot I could say, I should stop myself; we need a group chat amongst some of us Muslims.

We have a Islam FC. You can use the members from there to create a GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.