Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

- Chapter 1026 Title: LEVEL UP
- CP0 sends an assassin to ensure that Who's Who is killed, but is stopped by Jinbe.
- Luffy presents the unfinished Gear 5 to face Kaidou, and Yamato sees this and mentions that Luffy is like a great king. (Gear 5's figure is not shown).
- Marco tells Izo that he will help Straw Hat and headed to the rooftop.
- Denjiro meets a person who is believed to have cured Akazaya and is startled. (Similar in silhouette to Toki)
- Kawamatsu and Drake try to join Kid and Lowe to stop Big Mom.
- Zoro, Ito-ryu (一刀流) Mandala (曼茶羅) and Sanji, Diable Jamb "OOO" Strike King and Queen.
- Usopp tells Tama that if the samurai feel hungry, she need to remove the millet dumplings.
Legit

The game addresses both sides of that "event" extremely well and it was handled perfectly fine. People just got way to over attached to x character and it has entirely clouded their judgment on the game.

Last of Us Part 2 is an excellent title, especially if you've played the first one. It's also probably the longest linear single player/non-RPG game I've ever played. And tbh I loved every second of it.

But damn bruh I'm jealous you got a PS5XD. Can't find those anywhere!
I see, would definitely give it a try then.

I was extremely lucky to nab one xD. The stock situation is much dire than what you guys have there, though I agree the rat race to get it is going to be a stressful experience nonetheless.

There should be some amazon/walmart bots which would alert you as soon as it's on stock, though scrappers use their own bots to clean up everything in seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.