I guess it’s mainly because I want more strong zoan users from Marines side, and I think it’s pretty cool if the current Admirals each has a different category of devil fruit (also because I love zoans lol)
Could be possible. With Kizaru being Logia, Fujitora being Paramecia, that leaves Greenbull as Zoan one. Though Idk how affective that be since he talks about stuff related to plant life and such with photosynthesis for sunlight and food. Meaning it could be out of that unless we know Zoan that can equal that to fit, do we?

K

Kuroshika

Could be possible. With Kizaru being Logia, Fujitora being Paramecia, that leaves Greenhill as Zoan one. Though Idk how affective that be since he talks about stuff related to plant life and such. Meaning it could be out of that unless we know Zoan that can equal that to fit, do we?
I think it’s more :
Primary colors : logia
Secondary colors : paramecia

D

Deleted member 83

King or Drake's fruits are my favorite Zoans. Though the Brachiosaurus fruit is great too. Anything prehistoric, preferably archosaur too, will strike my fancy.
All ancient zoans we have rn are absolutely amazing, my favorite ancient is probably Page One’s(remember that guy?) fruit, love his designs.

Before we got confirmation on what exactly Kaidou’s fruit is, my favorite zoan will be Yamata no Orochi lol
Not talking about their strength but [In my opinion] :
Mythical >= Ancient > normal zoan >> artificial (excluding Momonosuke’s)

K

Kuroshika

Well, RED dog, YELLOW monkey, BLUE pheasant.
these are the primary colors in pigmentation (like with pencils, watercolor, ink etc)
And the 3 primary colors are logias
Secondary colors are Green, Purple and Orange
From what we see, purple has a paramecia so maybe green has one too
Post automatically merged:

Pirate warriors <3

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All ancient zoans we have rn are absolutely amazing, my favorite ancient is probably Page One’s(remember that guy?) fruit, love his designs.

Before we got confirmation on what exactly Kaidou’s fruit is, my favorite zoan will be Yamata no Orochi lol
[In my opinion] Mythical >= Ancient > normal zoan >> artificial (excluding Momonosuke’s)
Page1 is definitely one of my favorite Wano-introduced characters so far, just below the Calamities. Killer design and I loved his fruit. It's ashame he's the Cracker of this arc, doomed to not appear until the very end at best.

When we first found out about Orochi, I was incredibly excited, thinking we'd get someone like Orochimaru or Shishio as the Shogun with that fruit :pepehands:. I'm a little disappointed in how it looks and the fact that Orochi probably won't be tough, but he's won me over through his wickedness.

Tbh, I'm not too enamored with Mythics. They're cool, but nothing grabs me about them the way ancients do.
Ancients > Mythical Zoans > SMILES > Regular Zoans. Smiles just get me, Babanuki / Sheepshead always make me smile.

Alpha wolf chad Jabra

:steef:
I honestly hate the regular Zoan looks. They're just very ugly.

D

Deleted member 83

When we first found out about Orochi, I was incredibly excited, thinking we'd get someone like Orochimaru or Shishio as the Shogun with that fruit :pepehands:. I'm a little disappointed in how it looks and the fact that Orochi probably won't be tough, but he's won me over through his wickedness.
I actually really like the design of Orochi’s beast form, though I have absolutely no expectations for him to shine in combat or for his hybrid form to look even half as good lmao

Well, RED dog, YELLOW monkey, BLUE pheasant.
these are the primary colors in pigmentation (like with pencils, watercolor, ink etc)
And the 3 primary colors are logias
Secondary colors are Green, Purple and Orange
From what we see, purple has a paramecia so maybe green has one too

Pirate warriors <3
Interesting. I never saw it like that. It could be possible. But wait does that been there be a future Admiral that will replace Kizaru later on? Who be Orange one?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I actually really like the design of Orochi’s beast form, though I have absolutely no expectations for him to shine in combat or for his hybrid form to look even half as good lmao
I know Oda goes for goofy a lot but seeing orochi's mug on those snake heads really doesn't do much for me, even in the way of humor. I'm actually hoping the Hybrid form might fix it.
Chaka is cool, Dalton too

I guess I just don't like most of the bulky chests of the regular Zoans. CP-9 did not look good, especially Lucci, like that.
You know what I'm excited for? Kaido's hybrid form.

It'll probably look like Shendu from Jackie Chan Adventures.

D

Deleted member 83

Kaidou’s hybrid form might appear near the end of Oden’s flashback if we’re lucky (probably just his silhouette though), or else it’ll be at the final battle.

But I am excited to see the rest of the Flying Six and the Numbers, hopefully there’ll be some prehistoric mammals in there

I know Oda goes for goofy a lot but seeing orochi's mug on those snake heads really doesn't do much for me, even in the way of humor. I'm actually hoping the Hybrid form might fix it.

I guess I just don't like most of the bulky chests of the regular Zoans. CP-9 did not look good, especially Lucci, like that.

It'll probably look like Shendu from Jackie Chan Adventures.
I missed that show and lol it might be like that or similar to Orochi from OPM, but more looking single creature than multiple one.