Are you out of your mind? No matter what Zoro will do whether he's going to weaken him by giving him wound so that Luffy could finish him off or just simply kill Kaido by himself would be the end of One Piece for me and for many fans form over the world, One Piece will be known as the biggest disaster in history of manga if not in history of storytelling, One Piece will lose its position as number one manga and majority of its fans.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Are you out of your mind? No matter what Zoro will do whether he's going to weaken him by giving him wound so that Luffy could finish him off or just simply kill Kaido by himself would be the end of One Piece for me and for many fans form over the world, One Piece will be known as the biggest disaster in history of manga if not in history of storytelling, One Piece will lose its position as number one manga and majority of its fans.
Goda never fails

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaidou’s hybrid form might appear near the end of Oden’s flashback if we’re lucky (probably just his silhouette though), or else it’ll be at the final battle.

But I am excited to see the rest of the Flying Six and the Numbers, hopefully there’ll be some prehistoric mammals in there
I think we'll get Smilodon/ Saber Tooth Tiger for sure. I think though most will be prehistoric reptiles. I'd love to see a Terror Bird in there though.
THAT WILL BE AMAZING!!!
That show does have some interesting designs....
Looking at the other demons in the show? The artist were definitely feeling inspired with some of them... They aren't generic, that's as kind as I'll be.
I missed that show and lol it might be like that or similar to Orochi from OPM, but more looking single creature than multiple one.
I haven't gotten around to watching or reading OPM yet... So, I'll take your word that it looks good. It would be cool if Orochi's hybrid form somehow maintained all the heads though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't wanna spoil it.

yes

This pic is also nice

Definitely. Imagine if we had to read only ONE's wc.

:pepehands:

Yes.
I'll be honest, it kind of reminds me of Naraku from Inuyasha with all those serpentine demon looking things being fused apart of both of them.
Post automatically merged:

And he does lol...
This is why I don't wanna read the series lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'll be honest, it kind of reminds me of Naraku from Inuyasha with all those serpentine demon looking things being fused apart of both of them.
Post automatically merged:

This is why I don't wanna read the series lol.
Its worth it tbh. I had the same reservations when i started it. But if you treat saitama as a fail safe that he is and focus on the other characters and their journey as the story does its a fun read. Like garou for example his journey is great.