HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s really good, you should read it. Think of it as a battle manga without training arcs
And there’s plenty of other action too other than Saitama one punching people
Yeah exactly. Even the mangaka eventually treats saitama as the last min win whilst tbe story focuses on the other characters. So many fun characters in it. Its a whole load of crazy and fun. With great action. Worth it just for the level of art work.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Garou is beastly.

This is one of the most badass OSTs I have heard

Garou is the most interesting character of OPM, the dude is awesome af :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Season 2 has its critics and rightly so. But that part in the anime where garou flips and runs through the tank top lot with his old fighting style is beautiful.
Season 2 did Genos dirty. His arms looked awful :lusalty:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Season 2 has its critics and rightly so
Agree.

But that part in the anime where garou flips and runs through the tank top lot with his old fighting style is beautiful.
I loved that scene.

From 1:35 here

Garou is the most interesting character of OPM, the dude is awesome af :catblush:
Agree.

I liked him more as a human and his battles were better, monster form is ok-ish

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
the monster fication was a bit bullshit power up but I still love Garou. His fight with the A class hero tag team was the peak
his power is op, adaptation and growing through battles, but yeah it was awesome watching those battles, the tank top and Orochi one was good as well.