Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus man I'm a Zoro fan but I don't bash Sanji...I'm new here but from what I see it's all just back and forth retaliation

After 1031 I saw lots of Sanji fans trolling and saying outrageous shit and then after this chapter I see tons of Zoro fans doing the same; next time Sanji does something cool it'll keep going and then we play into the never-ending cycle
Yeah it’s pretty annoying

Both crowds just can’t be neutral and non bias

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just finished reading that, it helped a lot actually LOL. Personally I would like to say I'm from the "Will of D" group but I think recently I've spent too much time on OP social media that I'm descending into the "E" category
Thoughts and prayers :suresure:

I'm D as well. And I never really get sucked into the fandom wank so I'll never descend into E lol
It sucks that I’m E. Only ppl here that genuinely like One Piece and good to discuss are probably @ConquistadoR @Tyki_Mikk @Paperchampion23 and @Ganja userr
I still love OP, but I have no energy to post about it anymore. Man I have so many things I wanna write about, but probably never will.

I know Paper and Ganja. They're cool af and still discuss the actual story. Never interacted with Tyki and COnquistadoR tho, but I trust your judgment lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Jesus man I'm a Zoro fan but I don't bash Sanji...I'm new here but from what I see it's all just back and forth retaliation

After 1031 I saw lots of Sanji fans trolling and saying outrageous shit and then after this chapter I see tons of Zoro fans doing the same; next time Sanji does something cool it'll keep going and then we play into the never-ending cycle
Totally agree:pepemwai:

Don't know why people troll others favorite characters:tchpepe:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If you're new here, you gotta read this post to bring you up to speed on the types of users you'll run into. You gotta know what you're getting yourself into bro :noo:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ussions-less-toxicity.5431/page-2#post-495823

I call it "WorstGen for Dummies" :suresure:
Btw, I entered the forum as a "D", then slowly descended into "E" territory.
It wasn't until some chapters ago, when the Flying 6 fights REALLY started that I tried to push myself back to "D".
Does not mean I don't partake in a little trolling from time to time.
It is....inevitable.
:suresure:

I still love OP, but I have no energy to post about it anymore. Man I have so many things I wanna write about, but probably never will.

I know Paper and Ganja. They're cool af and still discuss the actual story. Never interacted with Tyki and COnquistadoR tho, but I trust your judgment lol
Yeah same man, there’s a lot of shit I wanna talk about but ppl engulfed in power scaling. Cant blame em tho. It’s either this or reddit:jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.