Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thoughts and prayers :suresure:

I'm D as well. And I never really get sucked into the fandom wank so I'll never descend into E lol

I still love OP, but I have no energy to post about it anymore. Man I have so many things I wanna write about, but probably never will.

I know Paper and Ganja. They're cool af and still discuss the actual story. Never interacted with Tyki and COnquistadoR tho, but I trust your judgment lol
You have me to discuss 😈

The Marines are better and more competent villains.
They feel like a real threat.
Strength is not everything. Kaido and Big Mom are dumb compared to Akainu.
Akainu and the Admirals feel like real characters. Big Mom is a walking stomach
I disagree with that, big mom and kadio made me not to disrespect bowser worst portray like super paper Mario, or Mario and Luigi superstar saga made bowser as joke, ever again. Even ganondorf is better than big mom and kadio.
Big mom have weak feats compare to admirals even fujitora (weakest admiral physical). Kuzan rip jonz arm off. Big mom have help hawkin, and can’t hurt Kidd seriously. Both acts are offgurad.

Kadio win by cheating literally. Oden vs kadio fight.
Akainu beat Kuzan in fair fight.
Akainu tank vista and Marco sneak attack. Kadio took damage from kinemon, kiku, big cat, big dog, law rocks. King already better durability than kadio even zoro have harder time to cut king than kadio.

Akainu kill ace. Kadio can’t kill kinemon twice. Akainu feats are superior to kadio.
He is meant to be luffy marine enemy after Blackbeard.

Bro I just joined this forum today and no disrespect but like, why do you want Sanji to be exactly like Zoro? Like I'm just curious what's the point in being a Sanji fan if u just want him to do the same things Zoro does
if oda would give sanji Coc he won't give it just coz zori has it.. if you know narrative value means alot to lolda..

reasons why he should in theory he gets it :

-Aside from just being strong willed and master of his own fate type of dood, Oda had him reintroduce his dream by displaying zoro's and Luffy's and deriving the point homd that they have the spirit and depth behind their dreams (talking about Baratie) the conclusion was drawn (by zeff) that sanji is no different but he's subduing his passion for no reason.. and atm 2 of the 3 in Baratie (zoro and Luffy) have displayed Coc.. sanji might follow suit as well proving Zeff's point and complementing the theme fo the Baratie

-Already has hints (filler and Canon)
gave nami a galnce that shook her the sfx was stare but another one was "brrr" as if something was emitted

nami literally got silenced here

-Usually the sign of Coc is when people get taken aback by just a mere glare this was no
different with Absolom

here's a filler scene as well. it's from the g8 arc:

a stare has Marines sweating
this was no different than zoro's moment in Sabaody

that all aside, him getting Coc actually has depth to it for other users who don't have lofty dreams like zoro and Luffy.. say WB wanted a family, Oden... just wanted to travel the world... etc.. sanji having Coc would signify the efforts behind goals more than goals themselves.. making a profound point that its not about what you conquer matters its about if you give enough or you having the will to conquer matters and your efforts following suit.. fame, infamy, and strength are all the resultant of efforts.

Conqueres are basically kings of their ambitions.. the word "king" doesn't make sense literally in the recent Chapter but figuratively it holds alot of weight.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hella disrespectful, just read it bro. It’s worth it :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

And @TheKnightOfTheSea
Maybe a few others that aren’t as active lol
I'm somewhere inbetween a D and E lol.

I still love certain things about OP though, and I try not to let other's opinions affect my enjoyments/displeasures with the manga.

Yeah same man, there’s a lot of shit I wanna talk about but ppl engulfed in power scaling. Cant blame em tho. It’s either this or reddit:jay-he:
Yeah, same. I find characters like Mihawk and Issho interesting from a story perspective, but a majority of the topics centered around them are power-level related.

Status
Not open for further replies.