BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Messi was good when he was on Barca but immediately became shit on Laris Saint Germain :broocry:
Messi woke up feeling DANGEROUS vs Nice

- 0 goals 😈😈
- 0 assists 😱😱
- 0 key passes 🐐🐐
- 0 chances created 👀👀
- 4/32success dribbles 🤩🤩
- 2 offside 💥💥
- 30 times lost possession 💯💯
- Can only perform vs Lorient and Brest? 💪💪
- Better than Lucas Vazquez?

I can't express how absolutely devastating it is that BM is being treated like this...
Yep, it's unbelievable. I mean, her first mate has advanced CoO and awakening while Big Mom only has ACoC.
Oda really wanna tell me someone like Big Mom, with lots of battle experience and life time, couldn't awaken her devil fruit? I am not against Kidd and Law beating Big Mom but it is just really wasted potential, especially seeing how Big Mom gets defeated without demonstrating awakening at least.

Every yonko seems to be a 2.0 version of some warlords

Kaido is like Kuma

Big mom is literally just moria on steroids

Shanks is mihawk

So I wouldn't be surprised if oda gives Blackbeard the same treatment as doffy

Having a doffy 2.0 as a final vilain doesn't sound too bad tbh, but I'm pretty sure Blackbeard will have a way better treatment
I'd say Kaido is more like Crocodile. Spent years planning in a country/kingdom they control, defeats the MC multiple times before then getting beaten themselves (only a matter of time with Kaido). Think the only difference this time is that the news won't be suppressed.

Momo = Vivi as well

Robin joined after Alabasta, so maybe someone will join in this one

Yep, it's unbelievable. I mean, her first mate has advanced CoO and awakening while Big Mom only has ACoC.
Oda really wanna tell me someone like Big Mom, with lots of battle experience and life time, couldn't awaken her devil fruit? I am not against Kidd and Law beating Big Mom but it is just really wasted potential, especially seeing how Big Mom gets defeated without demonstrating awakening at least.
One word:
Oda being a sexist

He just can't write competent, strong, independent female characters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Another non-Naruto watcher...they are rare in the animanga fandom
I did use to watch it way back in the day when I was a kid. But I haven't touched it for years (I do remember really liking that Zanza arc at the beginning). But my knowledge of the series is basically 0.

One of my most powerful memories from the show is how I cut my own eye with my thumbnail while I was dancing to one of the theme songs as a child.
:gokulaugh: