Status
Not open for further replies.
Man said Pain looool you are naive
Madara don't even stand a chance against Itachi's Totsuka according to his fans
I still remember the debates about Itachi's Totsuka and his Yata's Mirror being unstoppable... which is a prime example of no limit fallacy btw.

Will Mingo's wankers place him above Big Mom?
Nah, most are not as delusional as lanjikun.

I use to be a Yonko > Admiral guy, but them WCI happened. Jimmy Boy casually going in and out of BM's territory, with only half his crew (and no consequences)...and now this lol

Yonko hype flopped hard with BM and next in line is Kaido
I've seen the light a couple months ago thanks to @ConquistadoR

:whitepress: but still, oda badly handled the yonkos, atleast no admiral got clowned like big mom

It's pretty funny how kaido and big mom are the most hyped, yet trashed on characters

Every fandom have toxic fans. If I can survive Itachi stans, I can survive anything.
If you survive YouTube comments warfare from 2005-2012 , you can survive anything.
‘Ps3 vs Xbox 360 , Mario vs Sonic are intense warfare of fanboy.

I used to debate on Mario with crazy Zelda wanker as alekslab23. He legit believe Mario is so weak that actually normal baby can beat him. No joke due Mario gameplay. That is 10 years or more ago

I've seen the light a couple months ago thanks to @ConquistadoR

:whitepress: but still, oda badly handled the yonkos, atleast no admiral got clowned like big mom

It's pretty funny how kaido and big mom are the most hyped, yet trashed on characters
He sold us dreams in Marineford. Didn't help that the Marines kept hyping them up as well. I just hope Blackbeard is written as the cunning monster he is supposed to be

Status
Not open for further replies.