Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Kid says "you'll pay for this Kaido", and then proceeds to defeat Big Mom .
Something's going on here.:zorothink:

Oda wasted lots of plots and many characters

Wano is a joke
My expectations were low and it didn't even meet those low expectations
Complete mood man, I had extremely high expectations for it instead and I'm suffering for it as well as many others who did too. Ironically those with low expectations are suffering too, that's truly how far this story has fallen and Oda has "outdone himself"! And its for such stupid, easily avoidable/preventable and unnecessary reasons too! Sigh.

The Pikachu one is about Evil Sanji or Zoro getting possessed by the Grim Reaper :crazwhat:
Lmaooooo, would be hilarious if that turned out to be an actual hint!

pretty sure that's not lance's account

:kuzanshut:

It's definitely his real account, no troll here! No kappa or anything!

:catpole::madmonk::sadgrin::catblush::catsure:

(Apologies @Hiragaro that first one was a troll addition by me! I tend to forget we have to rely on "Redon" on Twitter and not "Lance Dragonite" and if we search for the latter, that account comes up instead hahaha!)

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Really? I’ve never met a toxic Sanji fan shockingly. And are Itachi stans that bad?
Just pop in the spoiler thread when a Zoro chapter drops

Itachi stans are the worst type of stans. There is no competition. Take and combined the most toxic Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yonko and Admiral stans and they still ain't half as bad as Itachi stans. They get worse in the battledom :yasu:

Complete mood man, I had extremely high expectations for it instead and I'm suffering for it as well as many others who did too. Ironically those with low expectations are suffering too, that's truly how far this story has fallen and Oda has "outdone himself"! And its for such stupid, easily avoidable/preventable and unnecessary reasons too! Sigh.

Lmaooooo, would be hilarious if that turned out to be an actual hint!

:kuzanshut:

It's definitely his real account, no troll here! No kappa or anything!

:catpole::madmonk::sadgrin::catblush::catsure:

(Apologies @Hiragaro that first one was a troll addition by me! I tend to forget we have to rely on "Redon" on Twitter and not "Lance Dragonite" and if we search for the latter, that account comes up instead hahaha!)

Countdown to liquor day

Just pop in the spoiler thread when a Zoro chapter drops

Itachi stans are the worst type of stans. There is no competition. Take and combined the most toxic Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yonko and Admiral stans and they still ain't half as bad as Itachi stans. They get worse in the battledom :yasu:
Most toxic Luffy fans can give it a shot. Other than that no other fandom isnt bad as Itachi fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.