Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will say about the Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight is the fact they were getting owned prior to awakening and even after they used it, both were breathing extremely hard as if they would keel over any second

So chapter 1038 made a ton of sense as to why Big Mom was the victor but what didn’t make any sense at all is despite how much she pulverized them (while they were already unconscious) these two were able to get back up……

Not defending Big Mom but Oda…that’s terrible weiting my guy

Not only were they unconscious but they were eating punches from an amped up Big Mom and got up like nothing……

Sanji vs King: King blocks Sanji's Raid Suit kick with one hand

Marco vs Big Mom: Marco is able to knock Big Mom back a little bit and comments she was able to catch Marco because he was careless

Sanji Stans: Sanji waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than Marco

LOL

Just pop in the spoiler thread when a Zoro chapter drops

Itachi stans are the worst type of stans. There is no competition. Take and combined the most toxic Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yonko and Admiral stans and they still ain't half as bad as Itachi stans. They get worse in the battledom :yasu:
Are they bad to the point where they can’t admit Pain>Itachi? If so then I’ve gotta check this out fr

G

Gorosei Informer

Also, consider that the Pikachu tweet is almost a decade old. So I'm not quite sure if it's meant to apply here.
:gokulaugh:
You're underestimating Lance's god tier future sight! SMH! Or maybe he's a time traveller or oracle? In before Lance has "Epitaph Requiem" or Tohth....

:milaugh::myman::moonwalk::optimistic:

Seriously though, spoilers in 11-12 hours hopefully! Then we'll finally know the truth and suffer and celebrate depending too! Probably suffer regardless too ofc!

:sanmoji::doffyou::sanjimeh::kailaugh:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:goyea: She's my fav and best OP character regardless of how dog shit of a writer Oda is.
I am shook. I honestly thought you were a Kaido fan. You are right, she is awesome. I have had a hate/love relationship with her character.
Oda just like his fellow bredrin Kishimoto don't know how to write strong women unfortunately. Watch him fuck up Yamato's character in the future :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.