Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro. You know nothing about the real science propagated by real people on real twitter. Everyone is born LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. You are homophobe if you think different than what is told by queer groups. By the law of nature only LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ have freedom and rights and rest of us have to think twice before saying anything because no one knows what could offend the gods born on the earth offcourse in the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community.
I'm a twitterphoic

Instead of Luffy being the "fifth Yonko" Oda could’ve created a new character who’s considered as such. The emperor of the Underworld or something like that. The 4 Yonkos rule over the NW and the fifth rules over the Underworld. But that is a dead dream
:josad:
As if we needed even more sidecharacters...

Instead of Luffy being the "fifth Yonko" Oda could’ve created a new character who’s considered as such. The emperor of the Underworld or something like that. The 4 Yonkos rule over the NW and the fifth rules over the Underworld. But that is a dead dream
:josad:
I thought underworld was ruled by the likes of doflamingo and that fort df guy. I forgot his name.
Post automatically merged:

Shanksu will the be Emperor of Underworld:endthis:
:steef:

Imagine caring about popularity polls
Polls in which characters like Crocodile are under Carrot
:milaugh:
Every single popularity poll in one piece is more like a monthly poll

Kidd went from "muh captain mid" to being considered the futur whitebeard

Not surprising tbh, one piece is ridiculously long so everyone's opinions will change pretty much every month

That's why fricking carrot ended up higher than doffy

Nah bro. You know nothing about the real science propagated by real people on real twitter. Everyone is born LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. You are homophobe if you think different than what is told by queer groups. By the law of nature only LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ have freedom and rights and rest of us have to think twice before saying anything because no one knows what could offend the gods born on the earth offcourse in the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community.
This is so bullshit that it makes my eyes water.

So question I am a transcovid cured person which means I identify as a person that who is cured of covid even though I am technically not cured. Why would I have to wear a mask if I IDENTIFY as said person. Why don't I have the rights to sleep with a sibling of mines if I IDENTIFY as a person not blood related to them. Why can't I sleep with an animal if I identify as a person that is not human? Why can't I sleep with a tree if I deintify as a person that is a plant

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Different. Law was entirely integral to PH, defeating Smoker and having big 1v1 moments with Doflamingo at different points. He also received a full flashback. Kid doesn't have this advantage. Popularity can be achieved other ways
Law was 10, 2, 4 and 5 while kid was 15, 18, 37 and 17.
Kid toys just sold three boys

Status
Not open for further replies.