Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
They did some changes to him.
Not as much of a run killer as before. I think De Other Side is a very chill dungeon actually.

My least favorite is still Sanguine Depths and Plaguefall.
Despite people saying Plaguefall is an "easy dungeon". Idk. I just hate it. I have no idea what kills me there. Fuck that dungeon. And fuck all the bosses in it.

Really hoping they get their shit together and actually deliver a finished product on 10.0. Shadowlands is a massive "we kept changing things along the way and didnt follow through any of the initial plans and fucked everything up later on".

So much good storylines completely wasted.
Plaguefall is "easy" but it's just not fun at all especially the meta routes that people ran (bomb strat) where you just wait around doing fuck all. But it's only "easy" because it has the most forgiving timer due to the fact that you could cheese the whole dungeon. Also fuck that bitch ass last boss and her aids rain and 1 shot tentacles.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Plaguefall is "easy" but it's just not fun at all especially the meta routes that people ran (bomb strat) where you just wait around doing fuck all. But it's only "easy" because it has the most forgiving timer due to the fact that you could cheese the whole dungeon. Also fuck that bitch ass last boss and her aids rain and 1 shot tentacles.
I want Freehold back.
That dungeon was so fun. The pirate theme, the bosses.
Fucking ogre with sharks tied to his arms as gauntlets.
that shit was amazing. lmao