Status
Not open for further replies.
INteresting that when I click Lance to go back to the original post to see if he posted it all I see is your quoted comment

Besides what is smoker going to do?

He lost to a person weaker than the people koby face (Boa, bb and Weing zi).

Smoker was fodder by daffy and had to be saved by a former admiral but when Boa tried the same all the Marines got fodder except coby.

Also a yonko had to capture coby. Can't say the same for smoker.

But obviously he may have gotten tech advancements from vegapunk

Predictions for chapter 1061:
*Straw interactions with Bonney and Caribou reaction panel.
*Revolutionary will react to Lulusia being destroyed and come up with something to give the CD a pay back.
*Marco will return to sphinx island to learn it got destroyed by Weevil.Marco will pursue Weevil to avenge WB home land.
*We get some hints on BB and Shanks next moves a maybe a panel of Koby in shackles in a similar fashion to Ace.
*Cut back to Cross Guild "Yonko" Buggy will announce his next moves to make them pirate King.
*We get to learn where the straw hats are headed next.Final page takes place in the shores of said new location.(staple)

*Revolutionary will react to Lulusia being destroyed and come up with something to give the CD a pay back.
*Marco will return to sphinx island to learn it got destroyed by Weevil.Marco will pursue Weevil to avenge WB home land.
*We get some hints on BB and Shanks next moves a maybe a panel of Koby in shackles in a similar fashion to Ace.
*We get to learn where the straw hats are headed next.Final page takes place in the shores of said new location.(staple)
No Smoker?

:josad:
Post automatically merged:

That would be anice feat for Smoker after the way he got treated at punk hazard.
He coming back.

2022 - 2023 is the time we make Smoker Great Again

That would be anice feat for Smoker after the way he got treated at punk hazard.
It would i just don't have faith in him.

Think of it on paper coby went through more shit currently than him.

Stronger warlord, former rocks pirate, needed a yonko to capture him after the stronger warlord turned his men to stone (didn't do shit to him though).

Smoker would need to defeat shiryu to make it up to the one piece audience again

My personal prediction is that it will be another chapter focused on lore and reactions, while they are on the way to the island. Maybe some reactions from the revs about Sabo (but it would fit Oda more to ignore it for a time).
Maybe we see some silhouette.
What I hope to see is what happened to Weevil. Either he did something amazing or Oda forgot he exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.