Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the specify:
Sakura is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than other characters in:
A)Being useless
B)Being a cunt
C)Being a vapid bitch
D)Being a orphan hater
E) Being a surrogate mom
F)Being a waste of space
G)Being more useful as a doll for a filler character than for her own merits
H)Being the best example in modern media about how NOT to written a character.
I) Being used as a example of being useless in the final battle of her own series.
Always remember that Kishi planned ending for her was just to take care of the daughter of Karin+Sasuke and he had to give up because her ''fans'' suck just as much as her.
Like for the dedication but you're wrong
:goyea:

I had a dream yesterday about Shiryu and Teach sailing on a small boat inside a massive underwater cave searching for something, Shiryu was the one holding the oars. It was too dark to see anything else.

@TheAncientCenturion could it be a sign?
@Erkan12 i think it's god telling me what they were looking for inside that cave was Xebec's chest with his original devil fruit, the Hito Hito no Mi: "Devil" inside it.

This underwater cave probably exists somewhere in the New World, and is guarded by Shanks.

Like for the dedication but you're wrong
:goyea:
How the fans saw her:

How Sasuke saw useless people:

How the love of her life saw her stupid love:

How she sees orphans:

Notice that she is so shit that she didn't even bothered to learn anything more about the guy she supposedly love besides he fact that he sits in the same class and is hot. Her love is so shallow that she didn't even knew he was a orphan and lived alone. And never bothered to check even after he stated that his desire is to recreate his clan.
Sasuke loved her so much that he never cared to see her after ''oficially'' marrying her. He don't care enough to even take a photo with her. The only reason they have a family photo now is because he clearly loves his daughter.
She sucks so much that in a series when we got background for every little character we don't have a SINGLE SCENE explaining why she loves Sasuke so much that she betrayed her team and poisoned them.
She is the worst female, man. Just accept that you only like her design (in canon the author also stated that she is ugly as sin).

Status
Not open for further replies.