News One Piece - Stampede Movie 14

Movie One Piece Stampede:

One Piece: Stampede is the 14th One Piece movie. It was released in Japan on August 9, 2019 to commemorate the anime's 20th anniversary. The news was first announced following the broadcast of Episode of Sky Island.[1][2]
Eiichiro Oda served as creative supervisor.[3]

The movie takes place during the Pirates Expo, "made by pirates, for pirates", where pirates all over the world, including some of its most infamous ones, join in for a big treasure hunt to find a lost treasure, this time the treasure belonged to none other than Gold Roger!
In this thread you can talk about the movie Stampede, everything who could be a spoiler should write then in spoiler function, pls not forget people don´t watch the movie yet and want to don´t be get spoiled by someone^^

Our movie start is on 24.09.2019 in Germany when I finally see the movie by myself, Im hyped already.^^

I

Inspector_Mu

managed to get a nearly full camscan of the movie (
the first 2 min of the movie is missing, iirc about Blackbeard and Bullet
) from a redditor and needless to say, the movie is freaking awesome to watch :D

send me a pm/dm if you want to check it out for yourself, I managed to download it before it got copyright removed
Send the link plz