One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Spoilers are out, you may want to close the thread early. I haven't made my remaining predictions, but I've seen part of the spoilers so it wouldn't really be fair to update my predictions now.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
No need to close the thread, the next predictions won't be taken into account and I can verify whether someone has edited his predictions after the spoilers dropped. Those who didn't answer the questions are still allowed to answer the golden question though (@Luffy is the mc).
I meant close the predictions early.

1) Will the Numbers be officially introduced ? No
2) Will a character's bounty be revealed ? No
3) Will the Tobi Roppo meet Big Mom ? No
4) Will we see Kaido's son ? No

4 points : @Don DaSlayer
3 points : @NeutralWatcher, @Luffy is the mc
2 points : @Shura, @Finalbeta
1 point : @Cinera, @Murilo, @K!NG HARA$H!MA

Come on people, don't get discouraged. You still have plenty of time to turn the tide, perseverance is the key !

1) Will Momonosuke manage to hurt Kanjuro ?
2) Will Queen notice Luffy's presence ?

3) Will we see at least one of BM's children ?

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
This is the main one I think might be "Yes". Luffy's eyes changed in the last panel, and that change has been seen:
  • Before every COC activation (at least the ones that @BossYimz and I have seen).
  • Before Zoro cut Monet.

The narrator also said that "Luffy is angry", so he probably does something next chapter. The main reason to be sceptical that Queen notices him is: "will the alliance really get caught this early?" It may be too early for their cover to get blown. Oda may want to pick up the pace though.

This is the main one I think might be "Yes". Luffy's eyes changed in the last panel, and that change has been seen:
  • Before every COC activation (at least the ones that @BossYimz and I have seen).
  • Before Zoro cut Monet.

The narrator also said that "Luffy is angry", so he probably does something next chapter. The main reason to be sceptical that Queen notices him is: "will the alliance really get caught this early?" It may be too early for their cover to get blown. Oda may want to pick up the pace though.
I can't say I'm 100% sure but I hope queen sees him, I want things to go wild and messy. Enough with the strategies, let's go rogue now.
I need some action, some good fights. Enough with the fodders too.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I can't say I'm 100% sure but I hope queen sees him, I want things to go wild and messy. Enough with the strategies, let's go rogue now.
I need some action, some good fights. Enough with the fodders too.
On one hand, I want fights as well, on the other hand, Law's submarine hasn't even landed yet, Zoro just got lost and that plot line (whoever Oda wants Zoro to meet) hasn't materialised yet, the Denjiro and Kinemon's forces are still moving into position, if they get caught now, it's really, really bad. I think there's a real sense in which it is too early.

I'd also like Luffy to not be so reckless and maybe exercise restraint when the situation really calls for it (like now).

On one hand, I want fights as well, on the other hand, Law's submarine hasn't even landed yet, Zoro just got lost and that plot line (whoever Oda wants Zoro to meet) hasn't materialised yet, the Denjiro and Kinemon's forces are still moving into position, if they get caught now, it's really, really bad. I think there's a real sense in which it is too early.

I'd also like Luffy to not be so reckless and maybe exercise restraint when the situation really calls for it (like now).
I like it when he does stupid things and reckless shit, it makes me feel like I can do it too. It's good to let go sometimes. I always keep in mind that he wants to be the freest man in the world.
I think law is meant to arrive later at a crucial time like nekomamushi.
Zoro getting lost will play an important part for the plot. I don't know how but I'm sure about that. The action can start without him, he'll catch up with it.