One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I like it when he does stupid things and reckless shit, it makes me feel like I can do it too. It's good to let go sometimes. I always keep in mind that he wants to be the freest man in the world.
I think law is meant to arrive later at a crucial time like nekomamushi.
Zoro getting lost will play an important part for the plot. I don't know how but I'm sure about that. The action can start without him, he'll catch up with it.
Rereading the chapter, the first few pages focus on how the alliance has the element of surprise.

It feels weird to highlight it as a decisive advantage if they lose it in the very next chapter.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I think luffy messing with the plan here would actually serve the plan. It would just add to the confusion. Nobody knows how much forces they have.
Well Luffy is a major figure in the alliance. He's the leader of one of the main forces (SH pirates). If he gets spotted, they can infer that the other SHs are here. Regardless though, it would undermine (if not completely ruin) the element of surprise the alliance was enjoying. I don't expect them to enjoy said element of surprise forever, but one chapter may be too short.

Well Luffy is a major figure in the alliance. He's the leader of one of the main forces (SH pirates). If he gets spotted, they can infer that the other SHs are here. Regardless though, it would undermine (if not completely ruin) the element of surprise the alliance was enjoying. I don't expect them to enjoy said element of surprise forever, but one chapter may be too short.
The thing is the element of surprise would only work against fodder. At least that's my opinion. The strong will still be there at the end, and we know the fodders aren't going to make a difference.
So even if luffy or the plan is discovered here it won't change anything. They can still wipe out the fodders. Especially luffy with his CoC, we saw that that the fodders beast pirates are collapsing when he uses it.

And they still think law is in jail, they don't know that denjiro was kyoshiro. They can't guess the numbers neither from where the enemies will come from. They have no idea who is allied with who. You also have kidd who will go solo creating more mess.

I really think whatever luffy does it won't affect the plan. Especially when we see law taking into account that luffy is going to be spotted and the other straw hats acknowledging it as well.

Last edited:

Cinera

โ€Ž
The thing is the element of surprise would only work against fodder. At least that's my opinion. The strong will still be there at the end, and we know the fodders aren't going to make a difference.
So even if luffy or the plan is discovered here it won't change anything. They can still wipe out the fodders. Especially luffy with his CoC, we saw that that the fodders beast pirates are collapsing when he uses it.

And they still think law is in jailed, they don't know that denjiro was kyoshiro. They can't guess the numbers neither from where the enemies will come from. They have no idea who is allied with who. You also have kidd who will go solo creating more mess.

I really think whatever luffy does it won't affect the plan. Especially when we see law taking into account that luffy is going to be spotted and the other straw hats acknowledging it as well.
Fair enough.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Considering 6 of the 7 options posed so far resolved negatively, I'm going to adopt the strategy of replying "NO" to every question, and modifying it to a "Yes" only when I have good reasons to think it's a yes. Actually choosing questions such that the probability of an arbitrary question in the set resolving positively is 50% would be a bit difficult. So I guess most of the questions @Princeley chooses will resolve negatively.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
Considering 6 of the 7 options posed so far resolved negatively, I'm going to adopt the strategy of replying "NO" to every question, and modifying it to a "Yes" only when I have good reasons to think it's a yes. Actually choosing questions such that the probability of an arbitrary question in the set resolving positively is 50% would be a bit difficult. So I guess most of the questions @Princeley chooses will resolve negatively.
Thatโ€™s why i said to everything no.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
1) Will Momonosuke manage to hurt Kanjuro ? No
2) Will Queen notice Luffy's presence ? Yes
3) Will we see at least one of BM's children ? No

6 points : @Don DaSlayer, @Luffy is the mc
5 points : @NeutralWatcher
3 points : @Cinera
2 points : @Murilo, @K!NG HARA$H!MA, @Shura, @Finalbeta
1 point : @Light D Lamperouge

What am I hearing ? You think this is too easy ? You think you just have to answer "no" to every question to get many points ?:queenhear: Well, we'll see about that !

Congratulations to @Luffy is the mc, he's the first player to get every answer right since the game has started. But fun's over, it won't be easy anymore.

1) Will Apoo hurt Kid ?
2) Will Luffy and/or Zoro intervene in the fight ?
3) Will they retreat ?

Cinera

โ€Ž
Good question, I should have been more specific, sorry. I'm talking about Luffy and Zoro.

You're cautious, I like that. :smithnie:
I'm not sure how this would br interpreted. They were already retreating last chapter. What would you consider retreating?

2.) For now, Luffy and Zoro will not intervene in Kidd's fight with Apoo (if Queen gets involved, this may change).