News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I don´t really have anything for revealing bounties like the revos or veterans of a pirate crew in the Vivrecard or pirates like the whitebeard pirates, but cmon at least show King bounty first in manga. As people said here they literally show it in vivrecard so they can gain more money. We had two insane panels with bounty reveal for both Jack and Queen:
Jack:

Queen:

It sad that King not get a bounty panel like this,would be hype to see his bounty together with his hybrid form, not in a fucking vivrecard, I already dislike it with Marco and do it again with King...
We literally could have had a clash between Marco and King that showed their bounties.

I don´t really have anything for revealing bounties like the revos or veterans of a pirate crew in the Vivrecard or pirates like the whitebeard pirates, but cmon at least show King bounty first in manga. As people said here they literally show it in vivrecard so they can gain more money. We had two insane panels with bounty reveal for both Jack and Queen:
Jack:

Queen:

It sad that King not get a bounty panel like this,would be hype to see his bounty together with his hybrid form, not in a fucking vivrecard, I already dislike it with Marco and do it again with King...
Even Snack got his bounty revealed in the manga.:josad:

Predictions.
Tobi Roppo - 200 million to 500 million (maybe one or 2 in the 500 million to 1 billion range)
King - 1.3 to 1.5 billion
I'm only interested in two bounties
1. King can have whatever he wants but not anything above Marco.
2. Drake can have any number but not anything above Kidd's 470m bounty. Dude for me was still the top dog among the supernova before Luffy made a comeback.