News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The difference is Oven knows how to use his devil fruit incredibly well and has a very strong body.

He was able to instantly disarm Pedro who was beating Tamago despite both having higher bounties than Oven.

Saying he’s not worth more is odd because you seem to imply he’s only as impressive as Caesar…
Caesar actually found a way to beat luffy. He also could use some very dangerous attacks(like make the other unable to breathe). He is nerfed now but in punk hazard he was a force.
Did pedro knew of his powers though? I mean it didnt seem he knew. He also has a sulong form, so a potential match up between the two would go either way(they have similar bounties so...).
He was able to instantly disarm Pedro who was beating Tamago despite both having higher bounties than Oven.
But if i recall pedro never fought tamago in his final form(correct me if i am wrong).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes you do. Literally no reason to put Peros over Oven because Oven is a bad match up for Peros. Unless you remove that aspect for that battle Peros beats him, but that exists, Peros aint beating Oven.

Same for Caesar if you are gonna do stupid arguments for Caesar over Oven might as well put Caesar over Flying Six too.
??? Just because Oven beats Perospero over an exploitation doesn’t make Oven stronger, when everything else and every other encounter with other characters points towards Perospero being tougher.

It was you who suggested the fact that the Oven would not be stronger than Caesar, Trebol or Diamond because it has nothing to put it above them. But you didn't explain what it would take for the Oven to be superior to them or list what the Oven lacks in superiority to be above them.

@Yasheen was saying that Oven is too strong to have the same bounty as someone like Caesar when Caesar has like 5 hard hitting moves like the Laser Beam and Oxygen removal
Therefore, Perospero and Jack should have 300mi as well, as neither of them have attacks as strong as Caesar or anything at the level of taking all the oxygen out of a living thing?

Can Sanji cut that armada?
Does Sanji fight with a glaive? Stop throwing in random shit as ''arguments''.
If not he weaker than Daifuku by your flawed DBZ logic
The only one who is bringing up DBZ logic is you. I gave arguments about why Daifuku and Oven are strong and all you do is focus only on one argument screaming ''DBZ logic'' non stop - which is completely BS.

Stop writing me if you can't come up with anything else than screaming ''DBZ logic''.
Post automatically merged:

But we know that smoothie is strong bc of her bounty. Aside from that, Big mom would have never chosen her as a commander if she didnt believe in her strength. Therefore smoothie doesnt need any feats. She is de facto strong. Same applies to cracker. Its all about potrayal.
Even without us knowing her Bounty, the fact that she is a high ranking member, a SC, would be proof enough to know she is strong. Which is simple potrayal. Oven and Daifuku were mentioned together with the SC's, Perospero and Compote to be Monsters. They were clearly potrayed above anybody else not mentioned. Tamago and Pekoms were not. Which you wanted to put even above Oven and Daifuku.
Even tho Pedro defeated Tamago 2-3 times, while he got overwhelmed by both Oven and Perospero easily.
Then let me ask you what did Perosero did to justify his 700mil. bounty? He didn't do anything either, but overhelm Pedro like Oven did - yet you don't seem to have a problem with Perospero having a 700mil. bounty but you don't see Oven and Daifuku having bounties more than 300mil.

Last edited: