News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Especially when we have other crew members like Pekoms and Tamago at 330M and 429M not to mention Snack and Peros have double their bounties!
A non-sequitur, but I’m starting to think that Perospero is actually the “Vet #1” and Snack is the “Vet #2” (Compote is Vet #3, Daifuku and Oven are Vets #4 and #5). Hope that these F6 bounties actually make sense and can clearly be used to rank them (Drake excluded)

A non-sequitur, but I’m starting to think that Perospero is actually the “Vet #1” and Snack is the “Vet #2” (Compote is Vet #3, Daifuku and Oven are Vets #4 and #5). Hope that these F6 bounties actually make sense and can clearly be used to rank them (Drake excluded)
I would put snack over Peros cuz he actually had the title of SC even if it was stripped down from him. A gap of 100M in the favor of Peros can be explained by the huge age gap.

I would put snack over Peros cuz he actually had the title of SC even if it was stripped down from him. A gap of 100M in the favor of Peros can be explained by the huge age gap.
I think Snack is just a very strong Hand to Hand guy who would wreck Pero in a fight

But Pero is far more dangerous due to his devil Fruit

Basically Mr 3 and 4 situation

If King's bounty is only 1.330, that means Oda confirms he is gonna be Pica 2.0, basically. He gonna look threatening and all cool to the protagonists at first, but then finds himself eventually outmatched by Zoro so he has to do something less dangerous like attacking people who can no longer fight, only for Zoro to get to him and one shot him, before focusing on the real danger. :mihanha:

Sanji = 330 million, Zoro = 320 million.

Queen = 1,320 million, King = ?

King being 1,330 million would complete the parallel
Not that I disagree, but doesn't that mean Zoro parallels Queen and Cook parallels King, though? Then how come we're not having fights between parallels at the moment? I mean, what's the point of having Zoro vs King and Cook vs Queen instead of Zoro vs Queen and Cook vs King if we're gonna complete parallels to begin with? :kaidowhat:

If King's bounty is only 1.330, that means Oda confirms he is gonna be Pica 2.0, basically. He gonna look threatening and all cool to the protagonists at first, but then finds himself eventually outmatched by Zoro so he has to do something less dangerous like attacking people who can no longer fight, only for Zoro to get to him and one shot him, before focusing on the real danger. :mihanha:
You're underestimating how significant any bounty over a billion is.

Not that I disagree, but doesn't that mean Zoro parallels Queen and Cook parallels King, though? Then how come we're not having fights between parallels at the moment? I mean, what's the point of having Zoro vs King and Cook vs Queen instead of Zoro vs Queen and Cook vs King if we're gonna complete parallels to begin with? :kaidowhat:
Nah, the parallel doesn't have to be totally 1:1 to apply

You're underestimating how significant any bounty over a billion is.
If his bounty is only 1.330, then I highly doubt I can underestimate King the Disappointment. :milaugh:

If his bounty is higher than Marco's, I'll take my L like a man. If not, I look forward to make fun of him every single time I could. :cheers:

Nah, the parallel doesn't have to be totally 1:1 to apply
Well, if you can explain how 320 parallels 1330, but 330 parallels 1320, I'm willing to hear it out. :kayneshrug: