News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

King's race reveal it's not really a good proof for taking for granted that Zoro does not have CoC because of the VC since we know from two years ago that he was from another race and one that BM didnt have and wanted, and from his epithet ppl already speculated about a "Mink" race but with fire.
they didn't even say what is yamato's DF name in vc but we found it sooner than kings race

People still trying to deny that Zoro has CoC.

In both situations he said "you too" when talking about their CoC.

Why didn't the VC confirm it? It's because they are still trying to hide it so that when Oda fully reveals everything about it it's supposed to be a huge surprise. We see this all the time in manga and shows.
You think people here actually read the manga? Most here rely on spoiler lines and VC or SBS info. :milaugh:

I know, posting a manga scene as proof is cope. Don't come at me with that BS because you can't comprehend the manga scenes.

It's like a someone gives you a gift and you say, "you did not get me this". Clearly, you aren't staying they didn't get anything because he's right there from you. It's just a way to show you are surprised.