News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

yes cause our lord beats the Kaido + crew with zero damage

what a shame
If only that’s true he would some sort of reputation of being powerful even in comparison to other top tiers… and only if he didn’t have the second lowest yonko bounty and about 600M less than Kaido I would have believed you…

If only that’s true he would some sort of reputation of being powerful even in comparison to other top tiers… and only if he didn’t have the second lowest yonko bounty and about 600M less than Kaido I would have believed you…
Shanks is 20 years younger than Kaido
I LOVE to see Kaido's bounty from 20 years ago

I bet it's not even 2 Bil :suresure:

King 1 cm taller than Queen like Zoro and Sanji?
Also just like Shanks and Mihawk :blush:

Shanks > Mihawk
Zoro > Sanji
King > Queen

Clear
Post automatically merged:

Need King's and Queen's age and height please respondo :endthis:
King 47 - 6m13
Queen 56 - 6m12
Post automatically merged:

Yoo Black Maria is nearly as tall as Jack!
We already knew that in SBS

Nothing too crazy. This is how it compares to my guess.

GUESSES - ACTUAL

King 1.330 billion - King 1.390 billion

Who's Who 550 million - Who's Who 546 million
Black Maria 320 million - Black Maria 480 million
Sasaki 350 million - Sasaki 472 million
Ulti/Page 1 250 million - Page 1 290 million/Ulti 400 million

Who's Who I guessed exactly. King slightly off, but around that range. I made it clear only Who's Who is going to surpass Izo.

Why would Black Maria have a 500m+ bounty at 29 years old, when Izo has a 510 million bounty at 45?

The only Tobi Roppo who will surpass Izou is MAYBE Who's Who. But even that I'm not sure of.
Page 1 at 290 million seems about right, because of his age. I'm a little surprised at Ulti/Black/Maria and Sasaki. They're about 100-150 million higher than I expected, but again nothing greatly higher. I'm surprised Black Maria > Sasaki though. Is that because she was born in Wano?