News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

No objection ?
I remember well that King used Kaido name to make the F6 coming or they wouldn’t have answered to him. And WsW had some objections.

About the strength obviously King is stronger than Queen but not by a wide margin at all
Only a wanker would accept this part totally when we know King couldn't order flyers with total authority
and he's slightly above Queen

King hype coming from a VC is stupid
Someone who's number 2 of Kaido's crew shouldn't be getting hyped in a vc when wano is still ongoing

King of The Beasts Kaido, The Strongest Creature in The World:

07 Defeat, 18 Captures and got Tortured more than a Thousand times and a Suicide Fall from 10 Thousand Meters!
No one was able to Kill him due to his Power that has no Peer!
By using Ancient Weapons, Smiles & One Piece, Kaido wants to Destroy The World!
So that He gives to the People what truly completes them, the Perfect Ending which is Death in this Violent World
Kaido continues to seek "The Greatest War" The World has ever seen

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Only a wanker would accept this part totally when we know King couldn't order flyers with total authority
and he's slightly above Queen

King hype coming from a VC is stupid
Someone who's number 2 of Kaido's crew shouldn't be getting hyped in a vc when wano is still ongoing
you know it's hype when ndule is coping by attacking the VC:steef:

No objection ?
I remember well that King used Kaido name to make the F6 coming or they wouldn’t have answered to him. And WsW had some objections.

About the strength obviously King is stronger than Queen but not by a wide margin at all
Yeah there were some tensions but what happened at the war when King ordered everyone ? No one said "i won't follow his orders". King cancelled the battle competition with the T6, ask them to kill Momo/stop Yamato/kill Zoro, and no one refused. In serious time, they just follow his order. So yes it's with "no objection".

CoO needs to be activated and they never expected an invisible oponnent.
They obviously activated it when they noticed Momonosuke flying to see what's up, and after that King was still so oblivious that he thought Sanji could maybe legit disappear from existence and he wasn't "just" invisible, and Sanji had to explain that to him :crazwhat: