News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Since the vivre cards technically reveal no new information but repeat what happened in other words, I assume they didn't add CoC because it wasn't explicitly stated.

I wonder if they would've added it on Garp's card.

Since the vivre cards technically reveal no new information but repeat what happened in other words, I assume they didn't add CoC because it wasn't explicitly stated.

I wonder if they would've added it on Garp's card.
Zoro literally KOed the fodders on the roof though. It makes no sense for them to not just say that he has it.

If the VCs can be taken as canon then this indicates that Ifrit Jambe isn't the end for Sanji

I guess that kinda makes sense since (as far as we know) the flames seem to scale infinitely based on Sanji's durability

Looks like he might be getting an armament upgrade at some point
I think we got past the Armament thing tho, it even hypes his CoA saying its "honing Armament", its already a good enough CoA for the matter

All he needs is more toughness to make his flames hotter, so he will either increase the toughness of the Exoskeleton by getting naturally stronger in base (as Judge implied his kids would be able to do, almost like there is no limits to how strong they can get), or he is gonna need a new Haki. I really doubt Oda will go back to "get better CoA" stuff for his next power up related to his flames, feels too basic
:quest:

**Raw Japanese Kanji- **
**Yellow Text:**
四皇"麦わら"のNo.2!!
三刀龍で地獄の王へ突き進む!!

**Largest Paragraph in White Text: **
ワノ国鬼ヶ島に討入りしたゾ口は、カイドウ&リンリンとの交戦を経て、百 獣海賊団の大看板キングとの一騎打ちに挑んだ。戦いの最中、自身の出自を悟り、ゾロは「閻魔」を服従させキングを撃破。「地獄の王」になると誓う。エッグヘッドでは熟睡中に襲撃を受けながらも、過去に苦戦したルッチやカクに対し、四皇のNo. 2としての格を見せつける。

**Top Left Box next to Panel: **
【覇王色の素質】
鬼ヶ島での交戦中、ゾロの刀から黒い閃光が。覇王の資質を持っているのか...!?

**Middle Left Caption next to Panel: **
CPOルッチを相手にしても、互角に渡り合う。

**Middle Caption next to Panel: **
ビビの安否を憂い、戸惑う仲間達に喝を入れる。船長に欠けている厳格さを補うのはゾロの役目だ。

**Middle Right Caption next to Panel: **
覇気を吸い取る光月おでんの愛刀を従え、放つ「閻王三刀龍」!! 見事キングを討ち取る。

**Translated-**
**Yellow Text:**
The Four Emperors' "Straw Hat" No.2!! Charging towards the King of Hell with Santōryū (Three Sword Dragon, not Three Sword Style)!!

**Largest Paragraph in White Text: **
Zoro, who infiltrated Onigashima in Wano Country, after battling Kaido and Linlin, challenged King, the lead performer of the Beasts Pirates, to a one-on-one duel. In the midst of battle, realizing his origins, Zoro subdues Enma and defeats King. He vows to become the "King of Hell." Even while being attacked in his sleep on Egghead, he shows his status as the No. 2 of the Four Emperors against Lucci and Kaku, whom he had struggled with in the past.

**Top Left Box next to Panel: **
【Conqueror's Haki Qualities】
During the battle on Onigashima, a black flash came from Zoro's sword. Does he have the qualities of a Supreme Ruler...!?

**Middle Left Caption next to Panel: **
Even when facing CPO Lucci, he fights on equal terms.

**Middle Caption next to Panel: **
Worried about Vivi's safety, he scolds his bewildered comrades. It's Zoro's role to provide the strictness that the captain lacks.

**Middle Right Caption next to Panel: **
Wielding Kozuki Oden's beloved sword that absorbs Haki, he unleashes "En-Ō Santoryu"!! Successfully taking down King (Vivre Card).

**Note:** Zoro still isn't confirmed to have Conqueror's haki in the Vivre Card.

Santōryū is a pun on Santoryu, meaning Three Sword Dragon."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoro vivre card translated from a discord.

Wtf they are doing??
:shocked:

Well at least the forum will be not silence until next week anymore... lol...
The CoC thing is weird but I don't see the fuss about the equal term thing, the vivre card is describing exactly that panel of the fight which is if I'm not wrong, The second panel of the Lucci vs Zoro fight and the first time we see Lucci not in base anymore and Zoro with flames on his swords, it's a equal clash In that exact panel they used.