News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Oden casual output = Zoro’s extreme output

Yes zoro needs enma to use koh mode or green smoke mode or overflow mode or enma mode or whatever you prefer to call it and that’s okay. Even oden needed it to scar kaido. It’s not a bad thing it’s a tool you need to be strong to master and they’re using it. It’s okay
Zoro still strong

?
Wrong.

Zoro's normal haki output = Oden normal haki output.
Koh is Zoro using overwhelming haki. A feat Oden can perform but doesn't normally use.

The manga stated the enma came to test Zoro.

The state enma is presented to us in the scene is the test, control enma while using overwhelming haki. The smoke/flames means there is overwhelming haki added to enma.

In the next scene, Zoro said you mean to tell me even with so much haki drained Oden could wielded you as light as a feather.

Zoro talking about Oden using enma while it's in its current state with smoke/flames and overwhelming haki.

To pass the test Zoro had to prove he could use enma easily even while using so much haki. He did, he just turned that test into his own unique sword style.

During the Oden flashback we never saw smoke/flames on the sword which means Oden doesn't normally use that amount of haki.

Oden cut Kaido with both swords. Enma doesn't affect the user other swords.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Zoro's normal haki output = Oden normal hakk output.
Koh uses Zoro using overwhelming haki. A feat Oden can perform but doesn't normally use.

The manga stated the enma came to test Zoro.

The state enma is presented to us in the scene is the test, control enma while using overwhelming haki. The smoke/flames means there is overwhelming haki added to enma.

In the next scene, Zoro said you mean to tell me even with so much haki drained Oden could wielded you as light as a feather.

Zoro talking about Oden using enma while it's in its current state with smoke/flames and overwhelming haki.

To pass the test Zoro had to prove he could use enma easily even with so much. He did, he just turned that test into his own unique sword style.

During the Oden flashback we never saw smoke/flames on the sword which means Oden doesn't normally use that amount of haki.

Oden cut Kaido with both swords. Enma doesn't affect the user other swords.
  1. Zoro “Oden was able to use you as light as a feather? If I exude the same amount it’ll kill me”
    • Zoro fans “um actually no”
  2. Zoro “I don’t have time if I keep this up my sword will kill me” referring to enma while using koh
    • Zoro fans “he doesn’t know what he’s talking about”
  3. Zoro “the only way to hurt a lunarian is when their flame is off” the same guy that beat a lunarian
    • Zoro fans “zoro doesn’t know what he’s talking about what he actually ment is….”
:smart::smart::smart:

1. Zoro “Oden was able to use you as light as a feather? If I exude the same amount it’ll kill me”
    • Zoro fans “um actually no”
  2. Zoro “I don’t have time if I keep this up my sword will kill me” referring to enma while using koh
    • Zoro fans “he doesn’t know what he’s talking about”
  3. Zoro “the only way to hurt a lunarian is when their flame is off” the same guy that beat a lunarian
    • Zoro fans “zoro doesn’t know what he’s talking about what he actually ment is….”
:smart::smart::smart:
:crazwhat:
1 - I never said Oden can't use enma with overwhelming haki. I said he doesn't normally use that much haki with enma. There is a difference. Just like Zoro doesn't use KoH all the time.

When Zoro made his statement about Oden he was talking about controlling enma in the current state he was holding enma, with smoke/flames that show erwhelming haki is used.

When Oden attack WB and Kaido we don't see smoke/flames on the sword so overwhelming haki was not being used there.

As I said Oden's normal haki output is not overwhelming haki.

2 - Zoro doesn't have infinity haki. He has been fighting throughout the night in war and lost a lot of haki when he lost control of enma multiple times before mastering enma. If he continues to fight while using overwhelming haki he will run out of haki and could die.

3 - Does Luffy, Lucci and Kaku have Zoro's AP? Answer, no. Can their attacks scar Kaido and scar a lunarian to switch to speed mode? Answer, no. So why would Zoro tell them a different way to hurt a lunarian? He wouldn't. They are not Zoro. Use your head.