News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Since all the strawhats cards are just alternate version, I'll just translate the gallery section(sketches)

Luffytaro
Sketches of Luffytaro with OTama on his back. Early sketches have him wearing raincoat and sandogasa, with toothpick in his mouth, making him even more similar to "Kogarashi Monjiro"!

Zorojuro
Since his design was already like a samurai, there wasn't that much new stuffs on his new design sketch, except for the knot on his head like a samurai.

O-Nami
Scene where her unwillingly accept the kunoichi outfit created from Kin'emon's ability and unpublished scene of her outfits.

Usohachi
Notes on him being assigned the job to gather forces for the raid and sketch of him wearing the armor for the raid were discovered.

Sangoro
The new design sketch of Sangoro basically just has a hair knot on his head in comparison to Sanji. But there was also a sketch of him posing with a long coat on his back.

Chopperemon
It seems that riginally he was not a ninja but rather a Lord like design. Also includes deign for his human form.

ORobi
Her dignified beauty is the same even looking at the sketch. It looks like that there was originally going to be a scene where a grim Robin faces a woman that seems like Komurasaki.

Franosuke
Sketches of him in a craftsman happi coat and design of Minatomo's pattern were discovered. It was also confirmed from this design art that Kaido's headquarter Onigashima was originally going to be be call Ryu(dragon)gashima.

Bonekichi
His design has the same usual outfit, it seems that it went through a lot of changes to become the yokai clothing he wears in the manga.

I can always help i u can't read something :)
And o soba mask skipped

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Your post does not belong in that thread, that thread is for leaks and translations. Derp.
The thread is for VC informations, so how is that a bad thing to post that the your VC translation seems to differ from the SBS it is based on?
Is that not a information people should know?
Don't get salty that Oda reused SBS information, I'm only translating what I can read or understand.
Salty? What the fuck are you talking about? Why should i be salty that Oda reused SBS information??? That's the whole point of my comment, that the Names seem to be different then from the SBS.

And not sure how it matters if not everybody reads the SBS? Not everybody reads the VC, so what? Most people who are interested in the VC also read the SBS.

In your translation you didn't even know what this part meant ''Skizer'' and put a question mark behind it. That is why i said, if i remember correctly the name had the words Sky (English) + Kaiser (German) in his name. And the translations i saw, wrote it like this ''Skyser'' - a combination of the 2 words. Does that not clear things up?

But i guess we leave it at ''Skizer'' whatever that is. lol

Last edited:
It was equal... both took each other out... and Killer was even more nerfed than zoro
But they didn't. Zoro was standing after the battle was over and was prepared to fight the fox.

If they both would have taken each other out Zoro would have failed when killer fell or immediately afterwards. He wouldn't have been prepared to fight another battle.