News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Funniest thing about "Aramaki was actually coating his sword In COA even though he wasn’t holding nor using it" is that in the VC coloring they took the COA off his vines so they could have feature an illustration of Ryokugyu in his neutral color scheme and yet his sword is the blackest blade ever seen lmao
So the vine argument is literally proving them wrong even further... :kobeha:

?

Enma was satisfied with oden's haki at 8 years old.

That's not the point.

Point is, oden had that sword for 20 years and filled it up with haki, acoa and acoc.

And enma gave some to zolo after he barely passed enma's tests

Lmao bro Keep saying Oden Haki over Oden Haki with No real evidence lmao.
Enma Gave some after zoro passed it's taste.
then how come zoro fighting is exhausting his Haki too.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Zoro is only known for Absorbing Haki and Killing the user , it's a fuckin cursed blade , not Giving the haki lmao.
It never sucked oden Haki to begin with.

Yoooooo. Wait until @Kurozumi Wiwi logs back on.

Even my fellow Admiral fans told me to drop the black blade shit. I legit one man armied this whole forum. I was the only motherfucker here who stayed true to the agenda.

@ConquistadoR lemme drink them tearssssssss bro

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
:araboss::araboss::araboss:

I already see people coping af about it. They weren't ready for this.

List of stuff I found interesting so far
Kid has confirmed all 3 hakis (idk if it was said earlier but his haki feats in manga were missing)
Buggy has no haki, his and Shanks favorite weather are opposites
Guernica is dead
Mar 17 being date of Onigashima Raid
Queen spent 10 years with his son (was Franky abandoned at 10 years age?)
Kaido joined Rocks at 15 years and was part of them for 6 years, Rocks disbanded after 6 years, I thought that the whole Rocks were a crew for a very short time but 6 years is big imo
Kaido was in PH at 25 years when he recruited King
Kings hobby is collecting swords
Aramaki is youngest Admiral, grown ass man but he is like 14 years younger than Akainu, weird that Kizaru is the oldest at 58