News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

It's hilarious how you literaly ignore manga information for your biased opinion and call me uneducated :cantseeme:

Please! Since i can't read, can you explain me what "Odens spirit is coming from Enma" means?
Haki so good that gives Kaido ODEN PTSD. The same with Scabbards.

And a guy that keeps ignoring the panel I posted is saying I'M IGNORING manga information? LOL.

Come on, I'll school you if that's what you want. Which word of the dictionary should I explain next?

Nvm, this person posted the full thing here. Correct. Note that he said: "see eye to eye"
He just complimented him for doing a good job and not make Luffy and the world of One Piece seem like a different world than the Manga!

Filler stay Filler. Changing up scenes from the Manga to stretch them or providing some fanservice stay uncanon.

So when you go on all about not canon this and that, Oda has said that he agrees in a very public way.
He literally said he has no involvement in the Anime at all (apart of providing color schemes, character designs)... I doubt Oda even wastes his time to watch the weekly episode lol. Stop trying to twist this fact just cause Oda compliments the director for doing a pretty good job.