News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Haki so good that gives Kaido ODEN PTSD. The same with Scabbards.

And a guy that keeps ignoring the panel I posted is saying I'M IGNORING manga information? LOL.

Come on, I'll school you if that's what you want. Which word of the dictionary should I explain next?
Haha now that's funny.
First of all, read my previous post, where i said that Enma is using excessive Haki of the owner, but that does not mean, you can ignore what was stated later in the manga.

With Odens Ryou, he means the Haki they are using. That is not the same as the Sword literaly having Odens Spirit in it. And since you are blind to read, i ask you AGAIN! Why does ONLY Enma has Odens Spirit in it and has a weird Aura? Why does Kaidou and BM only feel it from Enma and not every of his swords, if it doesn't have Odens Haki and it's simply Zoro's?

This VC information doesn't ad anything new, but says what Tengu said. That's it. And these VC's contain only information up to Volume 98, that is when Luffy and the others were stil under the dome.

Haha now that's funny.
First of all, read my previous post, where i said that Enma is using excessive Haki of the owner, but that does not mean, you can ignore what was stated later in the manga.

With Odens Ryou, he means the Haki they are using. That is not the same as the Sword literaly having Odens Spirit in it. And since you are blind to read, i ask you AGAIN! Why does ONLY Enma has Odens Spirit in it and has a weird Aura? Why does Kaidou and BM only feel it from Enma and not every of his swords, if it doesn't have Odens Haki and it's simply Zoro's?

This VC information doesn't ad anything new, but says what Tengu said. That's it. And these VC's contain only information up to Volume 98, that is when Luffy and the others were stil under the dome.
Can you repeat your post but cut out your headcanon bullshit this time?

All you're doing is "NO THAT'S NOT TRUE BECAUSE UHHHHH IT JUST ISN'T OKAY???" lmao.

Zoro better thank Law, Luffy and Sanji for saving him too
Zoro outperformed all of the supernovas on the rooftop. He was stronger than everyone prior to Luffy's in battle growth. Zoro hasn't had his in battle growth yet so he will grow stronger.

That's the purpose to his battle with King. It will allow him to master enma, which will give him greater control over his haki, and gain experience using CoC. He will then return to the rooftop to kill Kaido. Luffy might be strong enough to defeat Kaido but he won't be able to kill him.

Zoro outperformed all of the supernovas on the rooftop. He was stronger than everyone prior to Luffy's in battle growth. Zoro hasn't had his in battle growth yet so he will grow stronger.

That's the purpose to his battle with King. It will allow him to master enma, which will give him greater control over his haki, and gain experience using CoC. He will then return to the rooftop to kill Kaido. Luffy might be strong enough to defeat Kaido but he won't be able to kill him.
Whatever makes you happy