News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

With Dragon you mean Orochi? Because he is the one who kille Yasui.
Hiyori (or Momo) is killing Ororchi, the wielder of Ame no Habakiri which literally means : "Snake-Slayer of Heaven" is obviously killing that bum Ororchi. Zoro doesn't give a crap about Orochi lmfaoo. He came here to cut down (斬る =
to kill (a human) using a blade)" Kaido.

Zoro vs Kaido HYPE BABYY!!

Hiyori (or Momo) is killing Ororchi, the wielder of Ame no Habakiri which literally means : "Snake-Slayer of Heaven" is obviously killing that bum Ororchi. Zoro doesn't give a crap about Orochi lmfaoo. He came here to cut down (斬る =
to kill (a human) using a blade)" Kaido.

Zoro vs Kaido HYPE BABYY!!!
Post automatically merged:

facts
You said Zoro has to revenge Yasui - Orochi killed Yasui...

I don’t really see any mention of Oden but a lot of the text is cut off. If you have a full version I can try again.

From what I can see there’s nothing we don’t already know. Something about meeting Ryuma and getting Shusui in Thriller Bark, finding the tsujigiri (the magistrate) and becoming nationally wanted due to that incident. There is something about Onigashima at the end but I can’t really tell what it’s about due to the missing text.
I think the last part is just saying '(Zoro) heads towards Onigashima!!' along those lines.