News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 83

Oh forgot to mention, the Vivre Card Index Set will include 10 Index sheet, 4 sticker sheet and character card(s), right now we know that young Ace is one of them.

But it seems like you are very happy with all of these. For me my fanboy heart shine because of these news. It is like a Christmas gift for end of the year.
I definitely am! I actually put cards with their crew and group so these might be very useful for me!!

Shanks sword skill is only second to mihawk.

Clowns - but hows his jujitsu ?
Roger sword skill most like likely was far from Mihawk

but his jujitsu was strong enough to rape your lord Mihawk and make you prime Zoro pregnant after a fight

#RESPECT_JUJITSU
Post automatically merged:

Yet people still argue. When one specifically says mihawk waits for someone stronger than shanks yet people still argue.
and you people are full of shit and lies

I personally showed your ass over 10 time that DB said " a sword master" and not a "person"

Vista is a stronger sword master than both Big Mom , Fujitora or maybe even Roger .... so what?

but you keep saying this lies cause Zoro/Mihawk fandom is based on shit and lies

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Roger sword skill most like likely was far from Mihawk

but his jujitsu was strong enough to rape your lord Mihawk and make you prime Zoro pregnant after a fight

#RESPECT_JUJITSU

and you people are full of shit and lies

I personally showed your ass over 10 time that DB said " a sword master" and not a "person"

Vista is a stronger sword master than both Big Mom , Fujitora or maybe even Roger .... so what?

but you keep saying this lies cause Zoro/Mihawk fandom is based on shit and lies
Stfu. Shanks is weaker than mihawk.
Hakiman
His hakis worse than mihawks so is rogers. They not good enough to make the black blade.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
why waste time on lower Haki when they have some other area of power when they can conqueror them all

Mihawk fandom : Black Blade are almighty
Buggy : Bitch please
Conquer what ? Its just fodder control lmfao.
Blackblade is the ultimate haki for a sword user. Only 2 in history had the haki strong enough. Mihawks coa >>>>> shanks.

Conquer what ? Its just fodder control lmfao.
Blackblade is the ultimate haki for a sword user. Only 2 in history had the haki strong enough. Mihawks coa >>>>> shanks.
please! bet against on CoC ... make your claims to dis it and I show you the end of your era

but again you are the same joke who claim this crap

Mihawk Haki > Roger Haki
Mihawks coa >>>>> shanks coa

but again you are a true face for Zoro fandom " just a joke that went too far"

D

Deleted member 83

Whys is the info taking too long!? It was supposed to be out on 1st december, right?
Eh, may I ask what are you talking about?

Wait what the next vivre card about
The next pack will be the Index Set, You can put stickers on the Index sheet, and put it in the binder to categorize the cards

Oh forgot to mention, the Vivre Card Index Set will include 10 Index sheet, 4 sticker sheet and character card(s), right now we know that child Ace is one of them.

D

Deleted member 83

Don't know but it seems that includes something about Bege...

EDIT: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)
If you just scroll down a few posts you’ll see that someone fixed the mistake and post the right one: 12/13.....
If you still don’t believe me, here’s the official one piece magazine account

One Piece Magazine vol 8 will again include an article of “Monster Encyclopedia”, the editor in charge of this section hinted that this time it’ll focus on “Bege”.