News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
As someone who has bought Vivre Card sets in the past, the Wano characters are a complete snoozefest. Not buying those.

Happy to translate Roger’s and Marco’s cards, though it’s a bit sad that this info is being handed out in secondary materials and not the story itself. Roger using a meito was obvious to everyone with an IQ above room temperature but I guess some things really need to be spelled out in black and white…

We will maybe learn that Who's who had haki in a databook too even if didn't use it during all fight
Who's Who is...well...spoilers anyway. But the answer should be obvious tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

As someone who has bought Vivre Card sets in the past, the Wano characters are a complete snoozefest. Not buying those.

Happy to translate Roger’s and Marco’s cards, though it’s a bit sad that this info is being handed out in secondary materials and not the story itself. Roger using a meito was obvious to everyone with an IQ above room temperature but I guess some things really need to be spelled out in black and white…
You know which site you're on right?

Why gives Roger’s blade a name? People told me that he just picked a random sword to fight but the he is not a swordsman. Why named a random sword :choppawhat:
Idk ... those people were mostly Mihawk fans who denied Roger is a swordsman

sigh ... if only I had OJ threads ...
Post automatically merged:

We are lucky Calamities are fighting straw hats otherwise they would have their bounties saved for SBS and databooks
they have to sell this shit somehow