News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The thing is that Izo as scabbard had overall a great potential and he even have adv CoA.
I think he is easily above the others(like Atmos who could only have 200-300mio),overall I think only Thatch,Blamenco,Rakuyo could have more bounty then Izo:
Marco 1.37B
Jozu 1.2B
Vista 1.12B
Thatch 790mio
Rakuyo 734mio
Blamenco 656mio
Izo 510mio
yep not necessary that most of them is above izo , also as you said he got more development
thatch hmm we know nothing about him
Blamenco was not present in oden FB so i will put him less the older members
__
i don't think both of Jozu and Vista are above 1B , but if they are
then that really make them a lot better . and we will not know until ages later lol .

The thing is that Izo as scabbard had overall a great potential and he even have adv CoA.
I think he is easily above the others(like Atmos who could only have 200-300mio),overall I think only Thatch,Blamenco,Rakuyo could have more bounty then Izo:
Marco 1.37B
Jozu 1.2B
Vista 1.12B
Thatch 790mio
Rakuyo 734mio
Blamenco 656mio
Izo 510mio
Nothing proves they are stronger than him the dude is an advanced COA user and a scabbard that spent 28 years on WB's ship

Nothing proves they are stronger than him the dude is an advanced COA user and a scabbard that spent 28 years on WB's ship
i don't think izo have it this adv coa
you know why cuz oda taught them after he returned from his journey during his last 5 years
when izo was with WB.

look he has his family with him at that time which mean after his journey .

also izo never made kaidou bleed .

i don't think izo have it this adv coa
you know why cuz oda taught them after he returned from his journey during his last 5 years
when izo was with WB.

look he has his family with him at that time which mean after his journey .

also izo never made kaidou bleed .
He did he attacked him with Kiku maybe in this chapter or the one before that

He did he attacked him with Kiku maybe in this chapter or the one before that
yep he did but no blood came out as it was very clear with other 9rs
Post automatically merged:

It was this chapter, Izo and Kiku damaged Kaido.
Overall the chapter was about every scabbard damaged Kaido:
yep but izo attack didn't bleed kaidou , it was just explosion bullets

yep he did but no blood came out as it was very clear with other 9rs
Post automatically merged:

yep but izo attack didn't bleed kaidou , it was just explosion bullets
Every scabbard damaged Kaido but not Izo? Nah in this chapter everyone clearly show to hurt Kaido, Izo was the same as the others, every scabbard damaged Kaido. In case slicing rounds is the attack from Izo, his and Kiku attack where similar, Kaido even state how they could hurt him.

Every scabbard damaged Kaido but not Izo? Nah in this chapter everyone clearly show to hurt Kaido, Izo was the same as the others, every scabbard damaged Kaido. In case slicing rounds is the attack from Izo, his and Kiku attack where similar, Kaido even state how they could hurt him.
yep maybe damaged him by explosion , but not cutting his skin
cuz even raizou didn't make him bleed as well he only burn him

Marco 1.37B
Jozu 1.2B
Vista 1.12B
Thatch 790mio
Rakuyo 734mio
Blamenco 656mio
Izo 510mio
I would personally only put Thatch and Rakuyo above Izo,Blamenco not so much,given that he didnt do anything(like for example Rakyuo) and is not so important to the story(like Thatch was).

but if izo the 16th commander of WBP is 510 very close to the 2nd commander ace 550

then how much is the rest 12th commanders ?!
specially who present in oden FB 30-25 years ago
Rakuyo,Blenheim,Curiel,Kingdew,Atmos and Fossa.

also who is higher vista or jozu

Hm, Maybe Jozu and Vista are also in the 1 billion range, but I think most of them are in the range of Izo and Ace. lower 500 mils, or 400 millions. In the same sort of range as the Revolutionary Army commanders.