News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

If Wano bounties are done like Dressrosa- which seems likely- than Marco and Izo will get a raise for being pirates who are part of the raid.

Taking down Doflamingo was worth a flat 50 to everyone involved, taking down Kaido and Big Mom will get 200 million imo.
200 seems a little excessive. I think 100 million at most.

I mean Ulti/P1 are probably around the 200 million mark overall given their age.

Actually the bounties of the rev commanders arent that low if we actually consider the fact that none of the 4, has any ties with the new world. The highest bounties are given on those who have been to the new world for a decent amount of time. In fact i would say that comparing their bounties with other individuals from the 4 seas, they seem extremely strong.
Sabo's case on the other hand, is very similar to that of Ace. Meaning, he is very strong but quite young so he didnt have any time to acquire a really high bounty. Power wise sabo should have a billion berry bounty and i think that if the rumors about him killing Cobra are true, then he will soon get a big increase.
I think that there must be at least one other guy with a billion berry bounty in the rev army that isnt introduced yet. That guy will be the captain of the new world and a veteran. Sabo with the one i mentioned above and ivankov whose bounty certainly is over 700 million since he is the captain of grandline(paradise probably), all three of them make a pretty strong commander trio directly under Dragon himself.

Actually the bounties of the rev commanders arent that low if we actually consider the fact that none of the 4, has any ties with the new world. The highest bounties are given on those who have been to the new world for a decent amount of time. In fact i would say that comparing their bounties with other individuals from the 4 seas, they seem extremely strong.
Sabo's case on the other hand, is very similar to that of Ace. Meaning, he is very strong but quite young so he didnt have any time to acquire a really high bounty. Power wise sabo should have a billion berry bounty and i think that if the rumors about him killing Cobra are true, then he will soon get a big increase.
I think that there must be at least one other guy with a billion berry bounty in the rev army that isnt introduced yet. That guy will be the captain of the new world and a veteran. Sabo with the one i mentioned above and ivankov whose bounty certainly is over 700 million since he is the captain of grandline(paradise probably), all three of them make a pretty strong commander trio directly under Dragon himself.
The thing is on average we don't that much in detail.......poeple have their perception and obvi they get disappointed when it doesn't match.......if they had bounties in 3B range for example people would be saying its too much they have done things in secret and so on........

So only 50M more for the fall of two yonko or even one? Defeating emperor/s is a whole different league in comparison to a mere warlord.
200M if not slightly more is reasonable boost.
At the end of the day they're just fighting fodder. Izo going above 700 million for example seems a little bit too much. 100 is perfect, as Marco doesn't surpass Luffy, and Izo is around Snack's level.

This is just the "default" raise. A default raise of 200 million for not doing anything major seems overboard. The key players like Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe will all get a lot more than 200 million.