News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Very interesting info. Thanks guys!!
Now now as a zoro fan i will say this. I believe oda gave us the vibe that mihawk is an admiral level guy but i truly never get the vibe that mihawk is up there with Roger and whitebeard
I seriously don't get it why oda make Roger a swordsman but i believe oda will clear it on the future.
It's not like mihawk and Roger were part of the same generation so we cant claim mihawk>Roger because of the black blade.
Oden claiming that his swordsmanship is the strongest is perfectly fine because I think Roger wasn't alive at that time. Plus oden was nothing alike from when he fight Roger and when he fight kaido.
Marco's bounty is fine it's the beasts pirates that have high bounties and maybe there is a reason.
I don't know maybe Queen have this bounty because he has history with vegapank, king because he is the last of his species if he that high that is. Or they commit a lot of crimes like kid pirates.
For whatever reason they have high bounties I can't see Queen or even king beat katakuri.
Sorry for my English

first oda says inuarashi was much stronger than the samurai that traveled in time. then he makes all the samurai fight against kaido showing the same level of strength and now he says inuarashi was only able to hurt kaido because of sulong even the other samurai doing it without any powerup.
i don't think oda is paying attention to anything he is doing in this arc.

Fuku Fuku no mi was originally Kise Kise no mi(change change)

Shutenmaru's original epithet was "Shutenmaru of the falling Cherry blossom", and there would be flower petals falling from the "sakura" on his head at all times

Kawamatsu was originally "Kappanojou", then "Yokozuna Kawasaburo"

Hyo was originally the big boss of Ringo, his epithet was Warrior Demon of the North

From Inu's card
"After undergoing Sulong transformation, one's appearance completely changes and becomes stronger. It also strengthen his haki to the level of being able to hurt Kaido."
So it looks like Sulong boosts haki too?
Regarding Hyo, do you mean his backstory or a character concept that was discarded in the final version?

Vivre card ended the Roger vs WB debate

-It said WB was the strongest pirate when ODEN joined him, this is 5 YEARS before Roger becomes PK
Was the date specified tho?