News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

What exactly is the controversy? We knew WB had the World's Strongest title ages ago.
"Worlds Strongest Man" is his title - Oda refered in VC that he became that title already during Roger's time. "World's strongest pirate" however is a title directly stated by Oda and thus a fact. Not a rumor like it is with Kaido's title, but a clear stated fact by Oda.

there is no mistranslation.

WB was 36 at God Valley = not in his prime

WB at 38 = entered his prime

This shit has been canon since Volume 1000 in 2012 but I'll give you a pass you probably didnt even read OP back then
You're just posting WB ages, and then using your headcanon.

Show me where it said he wasn't in his prime at 36 or that he entered his prime (individual strength wise) in the magazine?

Post the panels. You've told these fairy tales for long enough :seriously:
A quick review of the two most important information that mentioned in Volume 1000 for Film Z (By Emunopla):
- After intensive training under the auspices of Monkey D Garp, Koby is now able to use all 6 Rokushiki techniques (it's unknown if he mastered seventh secret like Rob Lucci or not)
- The best and most precious strength of the Whitebeard was in his 38 years old.

You're just posting WB ages, and then using your headcanon.

Show me where it said he wasn't in his prime at 36 or that he entered his prime (individual strength wise) in the magazine?
It was said in the volume 1000 which was a bonus volume give with film Z. In said volume Oda depict the chronology of Z life and we learn that WB’s prime was at 38.

A quick review of the two most important information that mentioned in Volume 1000 for Film Z (By Emunopla):
- After intensive training under the auspices of Monkey D Garp, Koby is now able to use all 6 Rokushiki techniques (it's unknown if he mastered seventh secret like Rob Lucci or not)
- The best and most precious strength of the Whitebeard was in his 38 years old.
@T.D.A Is that false or you didn't know about It?