News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Roger and Xebec were rivals, true. But portrayal wise it was Garp who did the main work at God Valley - and as a Marine officer he had more than enough reasons to fight Xebec too.

Roger helped him against Xebec's crew - that's probably where the rivalry between Newgate and Roger started.

All speculation. But Garp vs Xebec and Roger vs Newgate are the most likely match ups at GOd Valley.

Roger and Xebec were rivals, true. But portrayal wise it was Garp who did the main work at God Valley - and as a Marine officer he had more than enough reasons to fight Xebec too.

Roger helped him against Xebec's crew - that's probably where the rivalry between Newgate and Roger started.

All speculation. But Garp vs Xebec and Roger vs Newgate are the most likely match ups at GOd Valley.
the fake news told us Garp did the MAIN work ...

again ... Xebec Vs Roger is like a Teach Vs Luffy ... is happened without a smallest level of doubt
and Sengoku words imply the same thing

just trust me :goyea:

No, an actual Manga panel did:

this is not a panel for Garp beating Xebec mate

this is the panel for Xebec fight and as you as see this is a 4 Vs 2 battel ... no other army on Garp's back

Garp is MAD about getting the credit of this war
Roger is the MAIN rival of Xebec

Roger Vs Xebec is a FACT ... don't give yourself ANY other false hope
Roger + Garp Vs Xebec is the best you can hope for

if Garp faced Xebec ALONE at BEST case ... he could be a half man right now there is ZERO CHANCE for Garp beating Xebec without a single life scar

p.s
I won't debate about this no longer mate ...
no offense but I feel Xebec facing Roger is SO OBVIOUS debating about it is a waste of my time

Denjiro's card
"He possess the greatest swordsmanship among the Akazaya Nine. He's able to cut ships in half and ward off Zoro's slash with a calm face."

Any other info/image you guys interested in?
As I though, Denjiro>Ashura/Inu/Neko>Izo/Kawamatsu>Kinemon and the rest.
These guys didn´t travel though the time, ofc they are stronger.
Kinemon was hyped because he was the leader of them and always stay as the leader.

@sanjikun

As I though, Denjiro>Ashura/Inu/Neko>Izo/Kawamatsu>Kinemon and the rest.
These guys didn´t travel though the time, ofc they are stronger.
Kinemon was hyped because he was the leader of them and always stay as the leader.

@sanjikun
I still got
Denjiro > Ashura/Inu/Neko > Kinemon > Kawamatsu/Izo

Kinemon was one of the strongest swordsman before the time jump (he was one of the few to learn Oden Nitorryu) and kawamatsu spent most of the time jump chained and imprisoned eating poisoned food so I don’t think he got stronger. Izo just never impressed me.

Garp and Roger faced against Xebec, peak WB, Shiki, Kaido, and Big Mom.

No matter how you spin it, Garp is a fucking beast for handling them.

Let's assume Roger and Xebec are identical in strength. Then that leaves what? Garp to be equivalent to the rest?
If WB was peaking at that time then that also means he is nigh close or equal to Roger.

See? It is impossible to get out of this one. Being Vice Admiral is highly underrated and could potentially be the same level as an admiral or fleet admiral.

Denjiro's card
"He possess the greatest swordsmanship among the Akazaya Nine. He's able to cut ships in half and ward off Zoro's slash with a calm face."

Any other info/image you guys interested in?
I been saying this. It was obvious by potrayal.
Post automatically merged:

My boy Denjiro :finally: Zoro needed Enma to surpass him
Your beyond stupid

Garp and Roger faced against Xebec, peak WB, Shiki, Kaido, and Big Mom.

No matter how you spin it, Garp is a fucking beast for handling them.

Let's assume Roger and Xebec are identical in strength. Then that leaves what? Garp to be equivalent to the rest?
If WB was peaking at that time then that also means he is nigh close or equal to Roger.

See? It is impossible to get out of this one. Being Vice Admiral is highly underrated and could potentially be the same level as an admiral or fleet admiral.
That wasn't peak WB

I still got
Denjiro > Ashura/Inu/Neko > Kinemon > Kawamatsu/Izo

Kinemon was one of the strongest swordsman before the time jump (he was one of the few to learn Oden Nitorryu) and kawamatsu spent most of the time jump chained and imprisoned eating poisoned food so I don’t think he got stronger. Izo just never impressed me.
Where you get Kinemon is stronger than Ashura before the jump from?

Last edited: