News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I never understood why they released Luffy's and Zoro's Wano Card so early, when Wano was just starting. Wouldn't it make more sense to release the Cards after Wano, how they will most likely do with the rest of the SH's? After Wano there will be alot of changes in tearms of strength, bounty's etc. Are they going to release another Luffy and Zoro Card for Wano after the Arc is over?

I never understood why they released Luffy's and Zoro's Wano Card so early, when Wano was just starting. Wouldn't it make more sense to release the Cards after Wano, how they will most likely do with the rest of the SH's? After Wano there will be alot of changes in tearms of strength, bounty's etc. Are they going to release another Luffy and Zoro Card for Wano after the Arc is over?
Maybe there's TOO important info about them, so Oda must release it now:memehm:

The first ones to appear in the arc I guess.

Plus to lure the buyers.

Simple strat.