News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Rokushiki isn´t, otherwise you would have huge issues in the manga, first and foremost Luffy literally getting finger pistoled in his throat and surviving due to rubber power.
If Oda really want Rokushiki to be haki it will find a sloppy excuse like he did with Mr.3 floating in Alabasta or it will only be one of the inconsistencies of the story:kayneshrug:

If Oda really want Rokushiki to be haki it will find a sloppy excuse like he did with Mr.3 floating in Alabasta or it will only be one of the inconsistencies of the story:kayneshrug:
Man you explain the Mr3 one?
It was one of the, let´s say, weird things for an assassin unit that has been trained since child age, not to have Haki, but now it would even make it worse to claim they always had it.
But from what was said, it only states you can learn it through training like Haki, not that it is Haki.

Man you explain the Mr3 one?
It was one of the, let´s say, weird things for an assassin unit that has been trained since child age, not to have Haki, but now it would even make it worse to claim they always had it.
But from what was said, it only states you can learn it through training like Haki, not that it is Haki.
In Alabasta after Sanji forced Mr3 to used his fruit to make a key to open the cage where Luffy and the others were held, Sanji beat his ass.
We later saw that the place was filled with water but Mr3, who was KO, was floating on the water. Oda explained that by saying that a peice of wood was under Mr3 so that is why he was floating.

Furthermore, when Lucci hit Luffy with his finger, Luffy was coughing while rolling on the floor which means the attack did some damage. Logically no blunt attack should have this effect on Luffy they should only be push back. If Oda wants Rokushiki to be haki he can explain that Lucci just did not use enough haki there.

Note that I do not say that Rokushiki is haki, I’m just saying that Oda can do something like that.
Post automatically merged:

Erm who would be kind enough to explain what's going on here.

Jellybean feat being compared to cutting Pica:shocking:
Wait, so dodging an attack from a YC1 level character with future sight is = to cut Pica.
Damn Pica is really a beast :steef:

In Alabasta after Sanji forced Mr3 to used his fruit to make a key to open the cage where Luffy and the others were held, Sanji beat his ass.
We later saw that the place was filled with water but Mr3, who was KO, was floating on the water. Oda explained that by saying that a peice of wood was under Mr3 so that is why he was floating.

Furthermore, when Lucci hit Luffy with his finger, Luffy was coughing while rolling on the floor which means the attack did some damage. Logically no blunt attack should have this effect on Luffy they should only be push back. If Oda wants Rokushiki to be haki he can explain that Lucci just did not use enough haki there.

Note that I do not say that Rokushiki is haki, I’m just saying that Oda can do something like that.

Wait, so dodging an attack from a YC1 level character with future sight is = to cut Pica.
Ah yeah, that, well yeah, i vaguely remember that it seemed odd, but i did not pay that much attention to it.

Because he cut off his air supply, which is possible even with a rubber man.
Lucci literally points out that if Luffy was not rubber, he would be dead, meaning only his rubberness saved him, which contradicts Haki.

it seems like they are just showing the different types of haki