News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

That not a big surprise..what is really annoying is that Oda waste so much energy into characters that no one cares instead of giving more credit to player that deserve it. Sad but that is the way Oda like to move One Piece......
he create too much characters for nothing

i can already see Shanks flashback with Red Hair Pirates be in SBS too

tbh I think some of yall are blowing this way out of proportion. its not as if oda is gonna blow out Drakes entire backstory in his card lmao. it will most likely incorperate elements we already know
Be honest though, do you think outside of law’s flashback and this vivre card info, we are gonna get MORE in world backstory for Drake?

Like Drake will get actual screen time and an actual plot point that requires us to know more about his past than we already know… You expect such a thing to happen?

This panel of King from chapter 979 was the perfect opportunity to reveal King's bounty, but nope Oda decided to reveal his bounty in a vivre card instead.:catcry:
no FR! even if this was not the case, there were plenty of other panels Oda could've used, i dont think anyone should be defending Oda for this decision tbh. Everyone would prefer his bounty to be revealed in the manga.

Nah don't be they goin outlast everyone o
In this war cus they have more importance :kata:
They could have more importance like Drake snitching more to the government and Apoo switching sides but their fight ain’t going anywhere

Oda loves doing flashbacks and exposition in fights and I think because we are gonna skip that fight, we won’t get any for these guys…

I hope this is the last vivre card ever.
Nah, that’s impossible… The vivre cards will become MORE important from now on because Oda is realizing what he can’t actually put in the manga now

Fo example I’m sure Oda would’ve wanted to put this Drake and Apoo info in the manga during their fight. But he realized he actually doesn’t have time to draw their fight. So he is cheating but skipping the night in the manga and dumping the inf we would’ve learned in the Vivre cards

this will happen more and more from now on. Oda still has a lot of shit he wants to do but he is now realizing how little time he has to do it

tbh I think some of yall are blowing this way out of proportion. its not as if oda is gonna blow out Drakes entire backstory in his card lmao. it will most likely incorperate elements we already know

Watch it just being this history section at the back of every Vivre Card. It’ll be something like this

Born 33 years ago
Abandoned his father 13 years ago
Joined the Marines 12 years ago
Joined Sword and became a pirate 3 years ago
Arrived at Saobody 2 years ago
Joined Kaido’s crew 2 years ago
Attacked Amigasa 1 year ago

That’s what all the history sections are like