News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I'm open to any possibility for King's bounty but people need to learn how to embrace for the worst case scenario a.k.a 1.33 bil.
Some people overhyping King's bounty is pretty much a repeat of those who were overhyping Marco's bounty.

It's best to keep the expectations low when it comes to King's bounty.

Also seeing how Oda has decided to reveal King's bounty in a vivre card and not in the manga, tells me that his bounty probably won't be super high like some people think.

?? noting ovr a billion is bad.
If only 1.330.000.000? This one is, after all the hype King received.

If Marco has a higher bounty than King it will be because Whitebeard had a higher bounty than Kaido to begin with.
To be fair, the bounty of a Yonko does not correlate with the bounty of the YCs of other Yonkos.

Big Mom's and Kaido's YC3 had a bounty far larger than WB's YC2

Big Mom's YC1 had a lower bounty than Kaido's YC2.

This should tell you that giving 1.33 billion for King is obviously for trolling purposes and nothing else. Not that I'm against it, but this fandom can do with less trolling and more seriousness, tbh.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If only 1.330.000.000? This one is, after all the hype King received.

To be fair, the bounty of a Yonko does not correlate with the bounty of the YCs of other Yonkos.

Big Mom's and Kaido's YC3 had a bounty far larger than WB's YC2

Big Mom's YC1 had a lower bounty than Kaido's YC2.

This should tell you that giving 1.33 billion for King is obviously for trolling purposes and nothing else. Not that I'm against it, but this fandom can do with less trolling and more seriousness, tbh.
lowest than Luffy but higher than Marco is the bet too.
because if he had higher bounty than Luffy, Oda should've been revealed King bounty in the manga, not in a VC.