News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Yes, but his words do not correspond to his actions and condition.
And, judging by the caramel arrows lying around them, or a spear, then he just shot back from them, not the best tactic against high-speed opponents. It was necessary to attack on the scale, as in the last arc. But Oda nerfed Prospero in this arc.
Unlike Jack, I didn't see any wounds on Prospero after the "fight" with these two, so these almost beat him nothing more than a consolation prize for Carrot and Wanda fans.
Jack was literally one shotting several Sulong Carrot/Wanda level fighters at the same time, while also taking into account he was fighting several SUPERIOR fighters too. It can't be compared to Peros who was huffing from his fight against these two and Oda had their transformation run out due to the weather to give him the W instead of him beating them in that state (which would actually have been decent hype)

Jack was literally one shotting several Sulong Carrot/Wanda level fighters at the same time, while also taking into account he was fighting several SUPERIOR fighters too. It can't be compared to Peros who was huffing from his fight against these two and Oda had their transformation run out due to the weather to give him the W instead of him beating them in that state (which would actually have been decent hype)
Even though I'm a Peros fan, I'm lucid enough to understand that he won't push Neko beyond mid diff at best, while Jack pushes Inu to high diff.

But I think there is a misinterpretation of Jack's achievements at the top of the dome. They are implying that the sulong army of minks focused solely and exclusively on attacking Jack, when the reality is that there was an army of gifters, pleasures and waiters (+ Number 7) to divide the efforts of the minks (chap. 990, pg 03).

My complaint is that Oda tried to show that Prospero was allegedly hard in this battle, although with the arsenal of abilities and the level of strength he had, such a scenario was not seen at all. Oda in this arc is very stingy about using Prospero's DF.

Jack got more nerfed than Peros

Remember Inu/Neko recieved a beating from Kaido
Thats why i said comparable not equal, i guess we'll see how the fights go
Post automatically merged:

They aren’t in any way, Jack defeated a Sulong army. Pero almost lost to two of the weaker sulong
yea Jack did pretty well but he had an army on his side as well, its not like he was soloing everyone.

and he got messed up by them too.

How well they both do against the dukes will shows us the difference between them.